>supposed to le epic hardcore gamer game

>summonable npc helpers every 10 feet
>enemies are absolutely retarded and rely on their hyper armor to hit you
>until you break their stamina and they become punching bags for you to hitstun to death
>game gets exponentially easier as you progress your character because rpg mechanics
>levels are boring garbage with no challenging encounters, every level is the same shit
>diablo loot drop bullshit
wow, what a shitty game for posers

Attached: 1639169984995.png (600x900, 830.99K)

k

Attached: nioh-2-guardian-spirits-masaru-monkey.jpg (1920x1080, 244.56K)

post your cheevos hardcore gamer

So you got filtered by the monkeys or the snakes?

only retards play team ninja games

I really like nioh. Got remasters for ps5 and unironically hyped for wo-long now

*muttering under breath* shut the frick up soulsfag…

nah, team ninja games are always fun as fuck.

It's a gamer's video game, unlike the simplistic nature of Souls games. The Diablo-like loot is not that bad. It's an RPG with high skill ceiling and expression. Deal with it loser.

>>diablo loot drop bullshit
this is the games biggest plus and i don't get people who see it as a flaw.

Always love seeing niohfag trying to refuse that their game isnt just hitting like wet noodles for an hour

>supposed to le epic hardcore gamer game
Says who? Who told you this? This isn't Dark Souls. It didn't have to rely on a shitload of journalists and people who don't play games talking about how difficult it is.

Kill yourself.

I like souls games but the combat in them feels so full after Nioh and stranger of paradise. He sekiro and bloodborne feel more engaging as well.

I have only two issues with Nioh 2:
> absolutely nonsensical pace of the story
I get that the game's director (or producer, I don't remember) is a huge history nerd and he probably wanted to include his favorite period in it's entirety. But it's still portrayed in the shittiest way possible with all those timeskips.
> all cool set effects are locked in the endgame
Nioh 2 is not a short game. The first playthough of the main story + dlcs + sidequests will take ~80 hours. Most players probably will move on after that without engaging in the gear game for real. And that's a shame. If for example Borderlands can have fun and cool loot regardless of level I don't see why Nioh can't have that as well.

Treat yourself.

The worst thing about nioh 2 is that it made it impossible to go back to bloodborne, game feels too slow and basic after nioh

The worst thing about Nioh is you will find yourself ki pulsing and sometimes even stance switching in other similar games if you don't wait a while between playing them. I replayed Nioh 1 shortly before Elden Ring came out and it took like 2 hours before I broke the habit.

>supposed to be
Maybe it's just supposed to be a video game and you fags all need need take a fucking chill pill and stop trying to define yourselves by the games you enjoy.

Also add that katana pic are only in sheathe.How tf am I supposed to know which one of them have red blade I want for fashion

Sounds like that only applies to games with a stamina bar.

Hence the "similar". I think it probably would have happened in any third person ARPG though. Probably even Sekiro. It just becomes ingrained into muscle memory.

Aren't they unsheathed in the refashion menu?