KAIIIIIN, I'M COMING TO KILL YOU

KAIIIIIN, I'M COMING TO KILL YOU
IN THE TIME CHAMBER, IN YOUR CASTLE
>i-in the spectral realm, yeah?
NOO, IN THE MATERIAL REALM
I'M GONNA STALK YOU AND BECOME OBSESSED WITH YOU. I'M GONNA EAT MY BROTHERS AND USE THEIR POWERS.

Attached: 1662052022765569.jpg (1200x675, 202.53K)

Why does Sam give relationship advice when he's a unmarried late 30yo

he's a pedophile

>nooooo she was only 16 you sick fuck
Cope, nothing he did was illegal

at what age did your parents give up on you? sorry your bf hasan is a fucking faggot pussy lol you can kick and scream on your discord but he's been exposed. its too late now.

pedo defenders get the rope too

Why is Kain so fucking defied?

The clans told tales of him.

you would get ropeburn setting up the noose and cry about it for an hour

tears of joy as I watch the spark of life flicker from sam's eyes.

The right wing is so cringe.

i miss Legacy of Kain so fucking much it hurts

Imagine getting this buttblasted because someone doesn't like your internet father figure

If you don't find this funny, your brain has rotted from political shit and you need a break

i've never seen such an astoundingly large group of utterly lost men signalling "macho values" to eachother by defending imaginary children
i'd call it sad but they're just looking for any excuse to murder someone and get away with it so fuck 'em

At last. I must say I'm disappointed in your progress, I imagined you'd be here sooner. Tell me: did it trouble you to murder your brothers?

Attached: 1652404501877.png (461x450, 308.88K)

It is funny and I hope he actually does deck Hasan in the jaw, but it doesn't make Sam or his fans any less cringe

>tears of joy as I watch the spark of life flicker from sam's eyes.

Attached: 8979808946540654646046.jpg (479x660, 34.7K)

I'll pumpkin crumb cream crunch punch your powdered doughnut head.

you're unable to speak like an adult.

They put him in a self defense situation

What are you, Turkish?

>It's only the right that is full of soft people yearning to kill, this is only a right problem and not an America problem please believe me it's just rightoids
One look at twitter or tick tock proves you guys are just the faggot version of Cletus McGoober

Attached: 1660258810209309.jpg (1440x1339, 356.51K)

Come back when you can speak like an adult.

Sam makes people lose their fucking minds huh.

YOU KNOW WHAT BARON PRAXIS! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU!
IN YOUR PALACE, ON YOUR ROOF!
>i-in Metal Head Mash?
NO! WHILE HE'S IN A MECH SUIT!
I'M GONNA STALK HIM, AND BECOME OBSESSED WITH HIM, AND KILL HIS KRIMZON GUARDS, AND BLOW UP HIS ECO, AND USE HIS EARS AS PIPE CLEANERS! LIKE THE ANCIENT PRECURSORS DID!

Attached: 1662047570647.jpg (500x281, 9.73K)

And all he has to do to make them lose their minds is act like a fucking deranged barely human looking maniac and threaten to murder them
people are delicate these days
sheesh