You've really gotta admire their absolute refusal to become even slightly decent at programming

You've really gotta admire their absolute refusal to become even slightly decent at programming.

Attached: FMpjm7sWUAAfzCl.jpg (1700x822, 336.79K)

This post is extremely low quality.

How so?

Hey they make fantastic games but their programming is shit
Hard 60fps cap in everything they've put on PC, shit graphic options, and awful frame pacing even when performance is good. Not to mention they use the CPU when they shouldn't causing stutters on even great builds.
I really think they'd be better off using a borrowed engine instead of trying to keep on their own work, it doesn't function well.

Cope

that reason is exactly why I'm excited for any souls clones there are
I don't even care about the originals despite how "good" they are
they are failures of pc ports

>how are they poorly programed
>6-60fps cap an issue that plagues millions of other video games
nice thread. die op, die non sagers, die trannies, die niggers, die faggots, die queers, die reddit

If the 60fps were well paced and lock solid that would be one thing. It would still be upsetting but it would be understandable. But they can't even do a smoothly paced 60fps

have sex please.

They're dumb not continuing to work on the DS2 engine that was hamstrung by the ps3. I know you can highlight a bad or lazy room. But it's 99% an artist, time, or budget problem. Not an engine one. It's clear it's just way better and has graphical features and tech that's still not in their games today almost 10 years later. Fastest response times, runs on a toaster, 60 frames on ps4, no frame pacing issues, good pc graphics settings and quality port.

Attached: 1654489201494.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

that engine had no soul hence why ds2 couldn't overcome it's issues.

You know it's the most soulful engine. That's not even a discussion. We all see it.

Attached: 1651508556079.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

fuck..

no soul reigns supreme over all other metrics. which is why ds2 is so hated. souls fans are used to soul

Dark Souls 3 is the worst one in the series

Still haven't fixed Elden Ring stutter.
Still haven't restored online to DS1/2 for PC.
Still no ultrawide or >60 FPS support.
They are strangely inept.

The guy in 3 looks more soulless than the one whose hollow in 2. Look at those dead eyes and wax skin. The no self shadowing or dynamic lighting from 3. The muddy blurry filtering. Soulless.

Attached: 1649971983692.jpg (3835x1079, 1.79M)

Elden ring runs better on linux somehow not sure why it's honestly impressive
I cannot for my life understand why people think soulslike clones are bad when the people making the games to begin with don't even care enough to do something that almost the rest of the entire industry does standard

The hero we needed

Yeah DS3 is pretty soulless.

lmao

Why would they. People shill for these pieces of shit in droves