Here I am, ya greedy bastard!

Here I am, ya greedy bastard!

Attached: cash.png (446x665, 278.71K)

I'm gonna get tanked tonight

Attached: ConkerCashEyes.png (250x188, 71.62K)

>I'm gonna get tanked tonight
Fuckin right, FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY bitches.

L&R Conker got the drip

Attached: conker.png (838x1024, 850.74K)

yeah, more sponduli

hurry up, pick me up, shithead

JETPACKS AND BUTLERS HERE I COME

Every Conker except from Young Conker is good

Oh, man. This post reminded me that there's was that Conker campaign in Microsoft's... "not-Dreams" game.
>looks up the name
Project Spark. That's the one. I think the Conker thing was only ever partially completed though. Did anyone here play it?

Attached: 31-316906.jpg (1280x720, 193.11K)

I played it. It's decent, could have had more episodes but people complained too much about the initial Project Spark "We'll have to make our own" thing even though Seavor was on board.
Spark went down long ago so it's P.T. status for X1 consoles

Nope and thankfully it’s been delisted.

I actually played it at a programming course I took years ago. Had an assignment where we had to make a full level and I just made Mumbo's Mountain with Conker.

>You cheatin' bastard!

Attached: images (3).jpg (261x193, 16.35K)

WHAT THE DAMN DIDDLY-SQUAT ARE YA DOIN IN MA BOARD?!

Attached: Franky.png (274x681, 85.31K)

I was 8 when this game out and I attribute it to me constantly saying bastard. And occasionally saying “what the damn diddly squat.”

>that pic
did fucking Toys for Bob come up with that redesign or what?

why couldnt microsoft just make a true remastered version out of this? the new multiplayer took its self too seriously like a halo game and killed the soul of what the original had. pisses me off. Imagine bad fur day online

Berri is my forever waifu but I can never post pics of her because she gets removed by jannies no matter what because of her outfit.

That's not a squirrel. He's an elephant.

Hey, where the fuck you been? Ya ginger bastard

>Never got sequel
>Every Brit is now a massive flaming faggot now even if we somehow did get one, it would be shit

serious?? there are way more revealing vidya girls posted here

I'm honestly kind of surprised it even survived mostly intact into the xbox era. Some of the jokes in there will never see the light of day in mainstream media ever again.

the only game i played with the most people. We couldnt start a multiplayer without cracking the codes and me playing as my boy gregg.

Attached: gregg.jpg (1280x720, 37.28K)

Attached: 24242.jpg (448x635, 52.67K)

haha
imagine if in the game there was an enemy that fucked conker in the ass and instead of dying when you ran out of health you get an ending were conker is gay and sucks cock
haha

If Bamco KI is real, Conker should be the next guest character with a drinking mechanic

Attached: 243746_mario644_conker-2955219884.jpg (960x720, 158.74K)