Monster Hunter

How are those investigations coming up?

Attached: FYYW9FkVEAAnKF-.jpg (1179x2048, 533.13K)

>made it to lvl 100 investigwtions
>only now found out you don't have to focus on afflicted zones to topple monster
I feel like such a fucking dumbass. I dropped GS and Hammer and learned fucking DBs because I thought they were too slow to break all zones.

Bro...

>barely beat A5 tigrex
Man I forgot how fucking dumb the jump hitboxes are

I found A5 Tigrex pretty easy, A5 Zinogre tho.

GS is still pretty painful vs afflicted monsters because you won't be breaking ANY spots that aren't on good available hitzones most of the time. I picked up instablock lance for high level investigations and I don't regret it at all

Been at 100 for a while. I slept on rolling when you could manipulate the results and my luck is terrible so I keep burning through my essence without much to show for it...

Are you talking about the new MH? Rise?
I’ve never played monster hunter before. Is Rise a good place to start?

gave up around lvl64, what a slog shit

is barroth the most intentionally shit monster ever made? especially sunbreak barroth

>head/legs have more HP than the monster
>afflicted barroth is the most time wasting fucking faggot pile of shit monster in the game whoops missed the dps timer because the faggot will not stop running

it's like he's tailor made to be as shitty as possible with afflicted system. less part breaks means less afflicted rewards. and there's not even a fucking point to breaking this faggots head anymore since you can body carve the crown. it's like they did everything their power to make this monster just a complete fucking waste of time

I'm around the mid 90s for investigations, I'm noticing that quests are barely giving any more of those green essences though, what's the best way to farm for those, just doing A2-3 monsters or what?

Attached: 1647477771557.gif (307x335, 1.11M)

Yeah, multi monsters hunt of any level will also give you some the green ones. Why'd you need it anyway? The higher level ones are better.

2-3 monsters of the highest tier (apexes, elder dragons, rare species)
I've got a lv 100 afflicted rathalos, apex arzuros, CG Valstrax ones, nets about 18 prime essences and 18 coins per clear

convince me not to buy the meowstress plush I just saw

Attached: 1636036247630.png (400x599, 344.86K)

buy it
Buy it
BUY IT

I bid on it
i'll let the thread know if I win it

All of that also applies to afflicted basarios and more. Fucker rolls more than Souls pvp

pics first

pics after I win it, since I already bid. reverse image search could cuck me and I'm cautious

You get Amber Essence (blue) for most of them, largely the low level ones @ Lv1-20.
You get Amber Essence+ (green) from everything from A1-A4 from Lv21 onwards. You can get them from A5, but at that point it's not the highest so there's not much point.
You get Prime Amber Essence (orange) from A5 quests only, so if you want more stuff, mostly orange, you fight them. If you want green, you fight anything else.

any single ladies here that play mhrise on the Nintendo Switch™?