Untitled

Attached: TimEpic.jpg (1072x658, 132.37K)

why is pulling these so painful?

Attached: file.png (99x107, 13.72K)

Attached: controller.png (1020x1366, 1.34M)

My family's arch foe

because they're connected to nerves? You dumb fucking fuck

It's not you fucking pussy bitch

why are they connected to nerves?

same energy

Attached: Cornetter.jpg (600x338, 59.51K)

A chink slave grown fat, ripe for the bleeding

Attached: timmy.jpg (642x554, 35.42K)

you are not supposed to pull them

I trim them unless I forget to trim them and then I just rip em out. It actually hurts less if you use tweezers and get a bunch at once, I think it tricks the body

I’d love to trick your mother’s body into giving me a noice shag.

I don't think you'd like that, she has a gnarly thyroid problem and is a raging alcoholic to boot

>mfw I bring new forms of cancer to PC gaming

Ah, it’s okay. I would never do that to you anyway, user. I respect you too much, you silly bitch.

Just don't eat all my fruit by the foot, Tyrone, and stay away from my xbox

>make dogshit app with minimal barely functional features yet still somehow runs worse than steam
>endlessly hard shill for more gov regulations to try to give his company an edge
>contantly bitch about competitors who've been in the market for eternity compared to his store, expects his store to steal success instantly
>only relevant when they can force exclusives to the app with buyouts
insufferable faggot

massive respect for bethesda for how they handled their failed app, took the L gracefully and shut it down rather than have a meltdown over it and forcefully keep it alive

Attached: 1655325701031.jpg (900x644, 60.31K)

Not defending tim, in fact I'm shitting on him harder, Epic wasn't unable to make a shopping cart, but with shopping carts the consumer gets more time to think about their purchase vs Epics previous design of BUY IT K THANKS SUCKER! kind of like Google play before they started making you confirm your purchases

I must confess i like pulling them
the more short and thick the better