Kirby

>incredible soundtrack, of which is composed by some of the most talented musicians in all of Asia
>top notch visuals
>perfect controls that allow for precise inputs
>30+ different movesets, each vast with complex inputs from fighting games such as the quarter circle forward (which has been proven to be impossible for most people on Any Forums)
>deep and fulfilling gameplay that requires intense practice and knowledge of countless different moves in order to master
>tons of boss fights each with their own unique songs and moves to learn and love
>element combinations to aid you in battle and solving puzzles, encouraging learning physics and biology to get an edge in the game and in life
>seamless four player COOP that allows everyone to be who they want to be instead of just Bandana Dee
>countless hours of replayability thanks to all the additional modes and unlockable content
>Boss Rush that does not have unlimited continues because it isn't made for babies
>movesets are more than just two attacks each like in Forgotten Babies

I have never seen a game filter Any Forums as hard as pic related. This is the peak of the franchise, and the best Nintendo has had to offer in years. Apologize.

Attached: 81rkSV6V7HL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (908x1500, 189.1K)

all kirby games are mediocre except for 2, name them

Star Stacker
Block Ball

I love ma boy Kirby, aint no body got any right to dis my boy Kirby

you won, i'd also accept dream course

what Kirby games are actually good? almost all of them seem like shallow borderline shovelware. i get that they are made for little children and middleaged japanese women, but surely some of them must have merit? it is impossible to tell which kirby games are actually good versus cash ins. the sure amount of kirby games that randomly came out in the last ten years is staggering. random fighting games, random f2p p2w games, so many spinoffs. which games are actually good? what ones should I avoid?

Tilt & Tumble, so good it counts twice.

Amazing mirror and dl3
all others are incredibly bare, all 3ds kirbys are rehashes of the wii one, and so is Star Allies
Super Star and Super Star Deluxe are 6 / 8 mediocre kirby games in 1

Kirby fans' desire to swallow the same shit over and over will never fail to impress me. There hasn't been a good Kirby game since Canvas Curse.

I dunno, Trany Kong fags and Scrimblocucks do so on a daily basis.

sadly this game is top tier after 2 years of dlc (more like completing the game like it was envisioned) and people don't care about that

what are you even saying? talk like a person, not a Any Forums meme machine

at least it had it first 3D game this year and it was pretty fun even if ultimately forgettable

glad we agree all 3 are shit

>pretty fun
it's a full price game. no kirby game should be more than twenty dollars. forgotten lands can be beaten in one sitting, like all of them, and then the rest of the content is held hostage forcing you to play through the entire game again, effectively doing the same boss fights more times than you can count. so many of the animations, enemies, character models, and ideas are all regurgitated and reused assets. it has barely any copy abilities and the ones it does have have barely any moves compared to previous games. the stages are ugly due to the horrible aesthetic (dude ruined modern world mixed with nature, just like every other Japanese game!) and it barely even feels like a kirby game, just a really slow and boring mario game with stiff controls. the level design is all the same too: giant arrow pointing to where you need to go, and then a "secret" the exact opposite direction of the arrow. the coop is some of the worst in the franchise too. why can you not upgrade or customize waddle dee at all? why does the camera exclusively follow kirby? why does nearly every boss just completely ignore waddle dee as though he doesn't exist? why does waddle dee vanish/player loses control in ALL of the bonus stages and whenever kirby uses the cinematic epic setpiece mario odyssey transformations? player 2 will have no fun at all

Attached: 1651201199287.jpg (622x622, 45.93K)

Damn kirby fans are almost as delusional as Chrono Trigger defenders

if you are a grown man and enjoyed any modern kirby game unironically, you need to seek help

FACT: The Kirby fandom on Any Forums went down the shitter when Robobot came out in 2016 and imported all the newfags.

the 3ds just kills series dude
Fire emblem and awakening
Paper mario and sticker star
Monster hunter and 4U
the list goes on

Can play as Marx 10/10

Attached: Marx.jpg (873x915, 155.43K)

At least Robobot was good.

Forgotten Land is a quality game, one of the best on the Switch

gaming is declining

For me its bandana waddle dee.

that says a lot about how bad of a console the Switch is then. forgotten land is a very mediocre or arguably below average platformer with a somewhat high budget coat of paint on top of it

I like kirby and it's fun seeing my kids playing the games I played and seeing them have fun.

lol

My my, resorting to lies are we? Typical

No Drawcia no buy

I had fun with it and it didn't make me feel empty like Mario Odyssey