Bros....I don't feel so good

bros....I don't feel so good

Attached: NONONONONO.jpg (1266x1230, 337.8K)

He had reason to be angry before he started going full shitposter mode. Trannies started posting negative reviews lying about content in the game that steam refused to remove. Steam happily removes any review for other devs though, even ones that are perfectly valid criticism based exclusively on the game, they will wipe that. Others devs get to run their discussion boards however they want, but tranny janitors took his over and started mass removing comments, many that didn't even break policy.

Attached: takeover.png (614x775, 566.38K)

>incels lost again
Don't you pathetic freaks get tired of always being BTFO?

The complaints about removed content were valid I had the misfortune to buy this near the beginning he did remove shit and make it dlc If he told people that was the plan when he let people beta test the content he made into dlc then there wouldn't have been people complaining he removed content

B..based!
Oh wait, sorry. That's scummy as fuck. I don't give a shit what he thinks about trannies, he's a mentally ill retard.

Great, fuck that grifter. The guy was a scam artist who tried to ride on infamy as free advertisement when he's just a schizo that removed content from his pixel shit game and resold it as DLC.

KWAB

Attached: v5q1kRv.png (865x512, 254.32K)

Quick rundown requested.

Attached: mens-male-plastic-surgery-fails-07-igor-grichka-getty-483056855-1[1].jpg (500x548, 125.48K)

Mentally ill troons duking it out with a mentally ill game-dev. Nothing to see here

never heard of this game is it at least any good ?

It's okay. Gets old really quick. The music is the best part.

Guy removes content and then turns it into dlc. People complain, then goes on a rant about society failing for like a couple of weeks.

>removed by publisher
>self published
chudsisters.... we won

>>removed by publisher
Nope

So how long until he kills himself?

Attached: 1662033381254440.png (950x189, 35.22K)

*removes free DLC content from the beta branch and makes you pay for it once it's done

>Factorio dev pisses leftoids off
>dev bites back
>gets reviewbombed
>steam fixes the reviewbomb
>devs continue to their stuff
>Factorio still king

>Domina dev pisses leftoids off
>gets reviewbombed
>steam fixes the reviewbomb
>dev DOUBLE DOWNS and continues to act like an insufferable faggot to even his own customers
>gets warned
>continues to shitpost and bait people
>gets banned
lmao

I would say it's even more cringe. Most of the people were just brain dead Any Forums tards hyping up the dev in the discussions, it looked like retarded Any Forumss day out.

The dev was real excited about triggering 300 + trannies, but after steam deleted the tranny shit no comments were left. It was only ever Any Forumstards trolling their own game's discussion board. Mission Accomplished I guess?

this is satanic, he's literally being genocided and we're saying nothing. this is america you can say nigger nigger nigger if you want to

ywnbaw
w
n
b
a
w

>Dev makes open beta to test content for new DLC
>promises DLC for free to those who help test it
>beta ends, content gets locked away to be sold, nobody who tested it ends up getting it for free
>people get upset about that and leave bad reviews
>dev gets upset that steam won't remove what he deems as unjust review bombing
>either at this point or some time after starts using patch notes to rant about vaccines, masks and transgenders
>people leave more negative reviews because they don't like him shoving his politics into everything
>loop back to anger about steam not removing the reviews
>dev gets banned from his own game's discussion board for arguing with steam moderators over politics and reviews
>comes to Any Forums to spam threads about it all and try and garner support from people who agree with him politically
>finally gets fully removed from steam for continuing to be an asshole

Fucking gold

Okay, I should buy his game. Got you.
t. Not that dev, but the only way to kill all the non-Whites in the West is to be as in-group preferential as marxists.

You can't buy it anymore, steam pulled the rug.

Developer isn't white though

troons are demons
and knowing theirs real name (dead naming) is the way to defeat them

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-211327.jpg (1440x1653, 433.45K)

Sure thing, mutt.

Can someone explain how does a video game name transitions? Usually with Any Forums shit I can understand it vaguely, but I am at a complete loss here

Attached: 1655487672399.gif (720x720, 207.26K)

It's also available elsewhere if i'm not mistaken.

Dev changed the game name from DOMINUS to DOMINA

Nice, yet another rare game for my collection

80% of reddit stories are fake because the retards on there try to get reddit gold. That's why screenshots from that place are just a waste of time.

You're a giant faggot putting your money on some developer (is he even white?) Put that shit in your schools, churches, even family's college savings.
This is why white race is dying, you fags rather put money on random shit than your children

it's on key resellers so to can also help the based russians end this cuckoldry

The game's main website only has a link to Steam. I thought he'd be smart enough to move it onto itch.io or even sell it from his own website, but apparently he's too stupid to seek other options. His Twitter seems to have been nuked too (unless he has another account) so I can't find any updates.

I get that Steam can be a shitty service, but you probably want to have an exit plan for when things finally go too far. He didn't think that far ahead. Just got angry and stayed angry.