Slay the Spire

Wow, so basically you just have to restart if you get this encounter and don't have Cleave?

Attached: m1n9ix9l71d61.jpg (3840x2160, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1775360/Witch_and_Council/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You’re playing on non ascension with the easiest character it’s literally a cake walk

it's a punishment for taking too many normal fights in a row, the game is telling you to take ? and elites

you full heal after every boss battle

>easiest character
that isn't watcher

babbies first roguelike

>roguelike

>take your 5 strenght potion.
>Eliminate the 13 hp guy with bash
>eliminate 10 hp with strike
>2 round to kill charge up faggot
>then kill right guy he only does 4 hp damage anyway
Easy

The Watchers the most broken character, not the easiest

that isnt silent

Attached: Games - Misc - Slay the Spire Clones x23.jpg (5760x8639, 3.76M)

is steamworld quest fun?

Played StS, Monster Train and Griftlands in this picture
StS is a masterpiece
Monster Train is funnier than StS, but it's a bit too easy
Griftlands is very good, but runs take way too much time to complete, even in "rush" mode (with no story) it still takes more than 3 hours to complete a single run, and it gets worse at higher "ascensions", which are way the fuck too brutal.
I'm interested in Across the Obelisk because I have a buddy that would play with me, but it looks even worse than Monster Train so we are waiting for a discount. Has someone played other games and can share opinions?

i feel the same as you on those 3. the only other one i played is roguebook which i liked a lot for a few runs, then i had a really great run going and the save crashed bc i had too many artifacts (or whatever theyre called in that game). so i would recommend it but only on pc. switch port needs work.

just play downfall
MT is the best after StS, everything else is crap

h8machine is promising but it's in need of balance and content

>Across the Obelisk
Can vouch for it, damn good game

Attached: ato.png (1044x359, 581.31K)

void of the vault has the best gimmick. Purging your cards for energy is so fucking fun.
Too bad each run ends too quick and half the characters are boring to play with

>Purging your cards for energy is so fucking fun.
It's a neat mechanic, trials of fire does it as well.

VotV does a ton of really good things as a card game. The purging makes you feel like you're playing yugioh and you can just go batshit with your cards regardless of their mana cost, and it gives you a fucking side deck AND the ability to choose which cards you get by seeing the card rewards ahead of time. It basically removes almost all the bullshit you get in other card games.

time to pirate all these games

>Watcher ascension
>Time Cheater boss

Add this to the pic store.steampowered.com/app/1775360/Witch_and_Council/

The game has mod support, if you don't like something, just change it.