Shadowrun

What's the most fun class?

Attached: shadowrun hongkong.jpg (1070x942, 146.67K)

Depends on what you like to do.
I played as rifleman in SR, rigger+decker in DF, mage in HK, I think it was the best picks in retrospect.

don't remember
fuck.... this game is just a blur in my head...

For me, it's going fully into tech+cybernetics and shooting every paranormal thing in the face. Fuck your magic bolts, nigga.

For me it's street samurai to get a full suite of cutting edge augmentations. Although there's probably a way to minmax so you get the best augmentations while at the same time getting the best spells.

I wish they would release another game.

Attached: Eiger.png (685x770, 461.31K)

it would be too pozzed now

YOOOOOO YOU CAN PLAY AS KANYE WEST IN THIS GAME?!

Attached: kanye.jpg (1920x1080, 165.95K)

A RIGGER?

You can't even define pozzed. You dictate your life and personality around being against meaningless buzzwords. Judging from what I think your definition of whats 'pozzed', these games are already pozzed as fuck.

That's not Shadowrun

Attached: file.png (480x360, 259.97K)

Hack everything and kill them from the net

sir, this is a basket weaving board

Dragonfall > Hong Kong

Also eiger is best girl and deserves marriage to human male (street samurai) (white)

When your characters look like this: that's pozzed. When there's a riot protesting police brutality and the game has you save a mixed race couple: that's pozzed. When all the character portraits are ugly as sin, even the elves who are supposedly beautiful: that's pozzed. And yes I know it is already pozzed, I'm saying it will be even more pozzed if made today.

Attached: shadow run pozzed.jpg (1050x587, 78.89K)

Anons, how much of a potato my PC can be to run Shadown?
My pc wasn't great even for 2011 standards.

I've only played Hong Kong but that game is surprisingly demanding, mostly cause of all the numbers it needs to keep track of. If you lower all the graphics settings it should be fine though. Just long loading times

>pozzed is le white genocide
yawn. get a new bit

Did you play the new remakes?

the character portraits are kickstarter donors. it was a reward tier.
you can also put your own portraits in like any old fashioned CRPG and there are premade packs available on your favorite mod sites.

It's shadowrun you fuckin' retard. It's always been a freakshow about burnouts and quasi-legal un-people comitting violent crimes to get by. What did you want your runner to do? Help the private security guys kick the shit out of minorities before they burned his house down for squatting on private land? If this shit is pozzed it was pozzed in the late 80's. Which puts it way fucking ahead of it's time.

>male
>human
>street samurai
>rifle spec
yep, it's gaming time

Attached: 1599487730160.jpg (1200x675, 87.15K)