What Push to Talk key do you guys use?

What Push to Talk key do you guys use?
Literally every good key near WASD is used for something in one game or another.

Attached: 1346233998755.png (716x596, 94.62K)

v for voice

cant use that because V is used for voice chat in games, so it means my friends hear double voice echo shit

get a gamer mouse and use one of those keys

>zoomer mouse
ew no

Attached: 1546806458093.jpg (125x122, 2.18K)

I have a button on my headphones. It makes me feel like Solid Snake.

my keyboard has a side button I can use for it, but I saw one guy in a twitch chat with the amazing idea of buying a foot pedal and using that for PTT instead. Completely frees up your hands.

Tilde.

Good unless you access the dev console on the re, I guess.

I have a mouse with two side buttons. One is always for voice and the other is always for melee.

>talking to all those fukkin nerds in a video game
Shiggy.

>It makes me feel like Solid Snake.
Based retard

>Ask for solutions
>Get a simple, effective solution
>No because no reason
Yeah you're just a fag

>convenient button? Fuck you!
Fuck you twice.
If you were hardcore you’d use a a floorswitch you can hit with your foot so you don’t have to move your fingers from where they’re already at.

god i need a gamer mouse, those extra button are just so fucking useful, i miss them like you couldn't believe and i haven't used a gamer mouse for about two years

OP here
i used to have a japanese keyboard so for years I would just use the random ching-chong button on the left of the space bar
but that keyboard shit itself a while back and its been a struggle since

open mic

I just unmute my microphone.

>of buying a foot pedal and using that for PTT instead
That's stupid, you bind the foot pedal to forward movement and the now free W key to speak, then make motor noises as you pretend your a car.

Attached: vroom vroom.png (332x342, 30.06K)

v?

see

thats what ive been doing so far, but windows mic settings are weird.
shit's so sensitive that it picks up occasional creaks of my chair or even me breathing, but if I turn the sensitivity down any further i have to basically yell into the cunting thing for ppl to hear me

If you're on discord theres a button to mute yourself, bind that with your ingame voice chat

oh you mean an external voice chat? just go into the game settings and leave the press to speak key setting blank
but if your the game has integrated voice chat why not just use that instead and save some resouces from having a different chat app in the background?

Tilde.

Attached: dank.png (600x788, 346.58K)

you've now opened the console

This. It's nice and out of the way, but also easy enough to reach without having to move my hand much, and can still hit WASD or space with ease while holding it.
Does suck in some games cuz, yeah, it's often the console hotkey and not all games let you disable it or change the hotkey.