Tony Khan has been ousted from his positions of president and head booker and Warner Bros...

Tony Khan has been ousted from his positions of president and head booker and Warner Bros. have put you in charge of AEW. What are the changes you want to make to this rising promotion?

Attached: 16591c8039892b6e-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 109.26K)

Sell it to WWE for a couple million and retire to some predominately white European country like Denmark or Finland and just get drunk and fuck whores every day until I die

I hire Tony Khan, appoint him president and head booker, cut myself a check for 4 million dollars and quit.

I would make John Silver the AEW World Champion, the TNT champion, co-tag champion with Alex Reynolds, the FTW champion and the All-Atlantic champion. If permitted, I'd also give him both women's titles and everything in ROH.

CF/W Punk is beat down by all heels every week for months until his final match in the company putting over Sonny Kiss on Dark:Elevation

Well, I guess the first thing that I’m doing since I’m now in charge is signing Mercedes KV to elevate and bring much needed change to the AEW women’s division!!!!!! Welcome aboard GOAT women’s wrestler!

Attached: 288D783B-BA21-44F0-B5AD-EAB2E12BC510.jpg (1600x1600, 645.9K)

>strip any and all power the Bucks have backstage
>bury Tony Khan and highlight his mistakes every once in a while to show him his place, cut down on the jabs to WWE
>give Ricky Starks a proper TNT title reign for once and transition him into the main event scene
>make The Owen more like a proper tournament and use it as an avenue for rising talent to get their foot in the door, increase the amount of participants as well
>release ex-NXT/ex-205 LIVE talent that currently bloat the roster
>focus more on home grown talent by establishing a proper developmental system across the US, put a developmental center in both the UK for Europe and Australia for the Pacific and Asia
>make it so that MJF uses his ring as a last resort rather than his finisher so he can more legitimize himself as a wrestler, let him be the one to dethrone Punk for the AEW World Championship
>break up the BCC so Mox and Bryan can go back to singles, have JR retire and replace him with Regal on commentary
>give Kenny a face championship run and book him to be the real final boss of the company, dethroned by a homegrown talent to pass the torch to the next generation of AEW wrestlers
>increase advertising efforts to make sure that AEW is in the public eye
>use this newfound notoriety to book PPVs in at bigger venues to increase our image as a major player in the entertainment business
>make cross-promotional belt with NJPW to give a bone to the smarks, make it so that title defenses must be between a New Japan talent and an AEW talent
>trios belts
>accept the HBO Max deal in a heartbeat
just to name a few

Attached: 1647479267793.png (183x147, 33.84K)

Is the rest of the staff employed or were they just mogged? Because I'd have to see more data than live ratings before I make decisions. Basically, I'd treat it like a game to find my actual stars and to see if I can make someone else a star after losing. It's the guy who can fall into being a star the audience like, they boo the shit out of people who rise to it.

Bravo user

>sell a company valued around 100 million conservatively for a couple million

>make cross-promotional belt with NJPW to give a bone to the smarks, make it so that title defenses must be between a New Japan talent and an AEW talent
they’re doing this right now

He meant strictly between AEW and New Japan talent, not multiple AEW talent and one Japan guy

Hire shane mcmahon and run a nWo-esque angle with mjf the leader and sammy guevara, jungle boy and darby allin as the main gang. All of them end up feeling “wronged” by aew and they go against ex wwe guys and beat them.

Also forgot to say shane is the mastermind and the main benefactor for them, basically the eric bischoff of the group

>limiting Based Bucks
>break up the dimes BCC group
Other than those reddit ideas, everything else is I agree

>make The Owen more like a proper tournament and use it as an avenue for rising talent to get their foot in the door, increase the amount of participants as well
Yeah I was pretty disappointed with how the tournament was set up, even moreso with Cole winning it.

everyone else fired

Attached: tiermakersp.png (1140x556, 906.15K)

>no OC
>no Danhausen
>HOOK not in the world title picture
discarded

Fire everyone under 6'0" unless they are at least shoot 210 pounds

Attached: BadShad.jpg (1280x720, 77.43K)

Get rid of all the ex WWF washouts and focus on current and new talent.

>firing the bucks