How would you possibly save Fallout 4?

How would you possibly save Fallout 4?

Attached: fallout-4-creator.jpg (1600x900, 139.02K)

BLACKED

>discord raid

post the one with the bruised wife

I liked Fallout 4. It looked cool and had nice music.

Attached: 1614649113204.png (600x632, 209.46K)

Just a perfectly happy couple bigot

Attached: fc0.jpg (1237x858, 90.4K)

this is the future of America

4>3>NV>2>1

For starters, don't kill off the spouse you have full fucking control over modifying the looks of, because all that effort just gets wasted when you COULD make saving them a focal point of the story and a motivation that the player actually wants to achieve. Don't give a shit about the kid, I'd be much more driven in a quest to save my perfect wolf wife.

Attached: lupine cait.png (1729x966, 2.52M)

write a better story, get rid of voiced protag, and make the settlement stuff more meaningful

lots of smaller issues as well but mods can fix those

remove the minecraft garbage
go back to the original special system
remove the voiced protag shit
get different writers
drop the "your baby got stolen plot"

Make power armor just normal armor again, get rid of fusion cores, you can only have one settlement at a time, going into building mode allows you to fly and properly place things, get rid of level scaling, bring back skills, expand the Institute route where you can make them more evil, sabotage them, or steer them towards being good, also get rid of anything involving Synths.

Oh I get it, its opposite day today

>How would you possibly save Fallout 4?
Make it a Fallout Game

we will psyop you, non-tranny

The fallout 4 girl is really hot. Honestly im fine just modding in huge tits and fat asses and keeping her face as is.

>How would you possibly save Fallout 4?
No nuke

Its fine if you ignore the main quest and install ~100 mods

Mods can only go so far. At best we can add lore friendly weapons but the game has no fucking identity besides and doesn't know what game it wanted to be

Seriously the game would need an entire overhaul from the ground up

>future

i know this is a joke but if someone unironically puts one of the 3d games over the classics, then their opinion should be discarded

>Make power armor just normal armor again,
no need, just dont plop them every 6 feet like bethesda
my first play though of fo1 i never even found power armor
agreed with the rest of your post