What was the most boring game (you) have ever played? not bad just boring...

what was the most boring game (you) have ever played? not bad just boring, something that still functioned as intended but put you to sleep.

Attached: 3544200216.gif (500x400, 252.05K)

probably some random vn idk

whoa titties

dragon quest 11

the joons are not going to like this, but I do

Attached: 1660811791218758.jpg (1080x833, 211.61K)

Resident Evil 0
The only parts where I had fun were when you couldn't switch characters.

Watch Dogs
Far Cry 6
Infamous Second Son
Bioshock Infinite

Persona 2, red dead 2 or any assassin creed game

Borderlands

Record of Agarest War
Red Dead Redemption 2

Imagine a platformer with zero interesting movement mechanics. Imagine a jump and shoot game with no interesting weapons. Just makes it all the more baffling that these games receive near universal praise.

Attached: Mutant-Mudds-Collection.jpg (1920x1080, 189.05K)

darkest dungeon
i still clocked 70 hours on it for some reason.

xenoblade2
combat and story are bad. xenoblade DE is great though

Attached: tfwnogothgf.jpg (1536x2048, 614.11K)

FF14

Rocket Knight

1942, NES Version.
It's really cheap, poorly designed, and incredibly fucking boring. I don't care if it looked neat in '84 it's garbage.

Okami. Not because it's a bad game, but the slow early game, when I was a bit sleep deprived, made me fall asleep. Haven't played it since.

I enjoyed picrel, but the other stories on that collection definitely put me to sleep. The vampire chick is such a cute ditz. Her jumping out the window to prove she's a real vampire and coming in all bruised and cut up was hilarious and cute.

thief 2014

diablo esq top down arpgs. my friends tried to get me to play it POE for the 4th time this year and i the moment i turned it off i feel more awake.

Skyward Sword. Holy fuck that game drags its feet doing anything at all. Never finished it.
That was my wake-up call to not preorder games anymore.

Attached: 3DB31A05-EFC3-464C-9FD3-6EC59D21452C.jpg (600x537, 38.1K)

Really?
I fucking love that version.
For me was DQVII on the PS or at least it was the first time I play it, my fav franchise by far is DQ but after that I always use fast forward when grinding, VII funnily enough has become one of my favorite DQs.

it's really slow, hyper repetitive if you want to beat all the stages, will spam shit at you to make you die, your shots don't hit right in front of you so no last ditch saves, the soundtrack gets fucked if you're shooting so you only hear beeps, only one boss...

It's Capcom's first NES game but it needed more time.