Which one are you?

Which one are you?

Attached: 19204839383.jpg (1080x513, 78.07K)

>Bloodborne trans
a nightmarish abomination?

Attached: bloodborne_guide_walkthrough_enemies_1.jpg (743x854, 295.11K)

Trannies hate bloodborne though.

new vegas trans. and if anyone says anything bad about me i'll sperg out and start telling that person that fallout 3 is horrible.

some of bloodborne's biggest fans are trannies dude

I'm a stardew valley jas lover

Kek they look exactly that

trannies adore soulsshit

costal city fag here. every """trans""" girl I've ever met is literally just a straight autistic guy in women's clothes that wants to fuck women only and thinks being a tranny will let them pity fuck. Actual homos at least have the decency of showering and dressing nicely

Regardless of how you might feel about trannies or fromsoft, it's a fact that they're attracted to those games and anything that is even slightly popular in the speedrunning community.

Because of the PSX demake? really? that's it?

is trans the new goth except for degenerates?

New Vegas tranny

Attached: poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 45.45K)

how delusional

Why do they have to paste their trans title in literally anything?

at some point. staying home and masturbating in womens clothing just isnt enough.

It's great that a bunch of mentally ill autists can hijack something they don't understand and make actual transgender people look bad.

this desu

Attached: 1652029948484.jpg (719x1052, 85.53K)

uninstalling fallout and probably skyrim next because all the streamers are trannies wtf
I swear these are the same faggots a few years ago that were bronies and turned every game character into a pony

What's the point of being trans if you're going just be a lesbian? That's just being straight without a penis.

Attached: 1640164857696.jpg (876x719, 54.64K)

because that """identity""" is literally their only reason for being, it's not enough to be 'accepted' or whatever they say is the point, it needs to permeate every single moment of their lives.

ima trans killa

Attached: tealc pistol.jpg (1208x642, 107.21K)

>using twitter to look up trannies who play video games to make shitposts
>using twitter to look up trannies who play video games
>using twitter to look up trannies
>using twitter

Attached: 1651964269979.jpg (828x821, 127.25K)

leftists: hurr durr le conservacucks are obsessed with trannies le rent free
yet trannies: lol I'm gonna invade this conservative hobby and remind everyone that I'm trans hehe
leftists: yasss sis I'm gonna support you and fight by your side along those corporations
also le heckin' keanu reeves: oof that hurt
then everyone clapped

Gender expression and sexuality are separate. There's no "point", it's just how they feel.

>my pronouns are kos/kosm

I'm not kidding, I've tried to be friends with like 10 trans people. In every situation, I learn that they're a pedophile, have next-to-no relationship with their parents, and don't even put effort into looking like a girl.

And when I call them out on this, they all literally turn into schizos. Gaslighting, victim blaming, all this gay shit to avoid responsibility.

>conservative hobby

Attached: 1257651162938.jpg (262x189, 8.46K)

How come there's a tranny RIGHT THERE talking about bloodborne as a good thing?

Basically, they became women to score brownie points and fuck other women.

When will autists learn that sex isnt for them?

Gender expression is a meme. It's okay for girls to climb trees and for boys to play house, saying otherwise is just illiberal conformity to gender roles.

It's a new type of gay couple which exists through a layer of abstraction. Transbians tend to believe in weird things like aexuality and demisexuality because to them they can only view relationships through sex. If you use context clues, you can see that this makes them near identical to incels. However, pointing this out just leads to nuclear grade copium.

a tranny made your beloved Bloodborne PSX Demake and is working on Bloodborne Kart right now.

Score points? There are more straight women than lesbians. If anything, it makes it harder to get into a relationship.

Just another flavor of drug addict