Mafia Free

Good morning Sirs! Please do the needfull and redeem yuor Mafia thankfully

Attached: Untitled.png (1915x470, 153.58K)

Thanks brother. I will

good morning sir Thank you I will

Nice.
Is the game any good though?

Yes. Great story and fantastic atmosphere. Bit rough, but once you start using the tommy gun as a sniper rifle you won't have any problems anymore

based bitch sir

Download and try it, Einstein
>inb4 "I don't want to waste my time on a time waster when I can be wasting my time"

holy shit and i almost bought it on GOG a few days ago. nice

>cucks won't own the version with the original music

Heh

>he doesn't know about modding

That's how Mafia works!

>Vincenzo died

If I'm not a PC boomer with nostalgia for early 00s will I enjoy this or the remake more?

Wtf kind of currency is CHF?

Will I like this game if I like The Sopranos? Tony Soprano did not get whacked at the end btw.

Attached: 1659297281154630.gif (500x208, 1.9M)

probably the remake. 2002 original is prime eurojank, as all soulfull games from that era.
didn't play the remake but it's prettier and i'm told the gunplay is better, as well as controler support. Also Ralphie did nothing wrong

>he needs a mod

Laughing at your life zoomie

Attached: original st.jpg (1021x350, 34.54K)

if your salary is paid in CHF you have won at life, simple as

Attached: 1335553825327.jpg (400x320, 37.44K)

Remake is also scripted to all hell. Instead of making a game, they went for the movie route that so many AAA games do these days. Took me 30 minutes to uninstall and refund that shit when I saw that the iconic taxi chase mission ends in a scripted crash. Stick to the original.

Tony didn't get whacked at the end but any day could be his last and while he's alive he has the specter of death hanging heavy over him.

he did get whacked

Attached: 1659378770565083.jpg (536x714, 80.96K)