Prey Director Says Arkane Was Forced to Use that Title: 'It’s Gross... Not What I Wanted to Do'

>Prey Director Says Arkane Was Forced to Use that Title: 'It’s Gross... Not What I Wanted to Do'

>"Calling Prey Prey, that was very very hurtful to me. I did not want to call this game Prey, and I had to say I wanted to anyway in front of journalists," Colantonio said. "There is a bit of the artistic, the creative side that is insulted when you tell this artist: 'You know your game? It's going to be called Prey.' And you go like, 'I don't think it should. I think it's a mistake'."

ign.com/articles/prey-director-says-arkane-was-forced-to-use-that-title-its-gross-not-what-i-wanted-to-do

APOLOGIZE

Attached: file.png (616x353, 277.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ztLJFuPj1nE?t=1400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he said that since 2017

This is somethng everybody with a two digit IQ knew all along.
Bethesda was just too greedy to register a new IP so they just used and old one that was avalible.

Bethesda has always been garbage. The way they killed Human Head Studios was scummy as fuck.

youtu.be/ztLJFuPj1nE?t=1400

Something like Neuroshock would have been way better.

How come people with 3 digits for IQ didn't know? You'd think them being allegedly so smart and all, well...

>Neuroshock
Nah, it would've been --rightly so-- shat upon for trying to market itself as a bioshock clone. The end result wouldn't have been much better than been called Prey.
They should've gone with "Talos I" or something like that.

>Dishonored was fucking garbage
>Dishonored 2 was even worse
>Prey is one of the best games I’ve ever played

Really kicking myself for ignoring it for so long, how did they finally get their shit together so fast?

Attached: jhNnLnBJojA9.jpg (1200x999, 321.72K)

Yeah they should have called it Neurosystem instead so people know it’s a System Shock clone

Nigga you make videogames

Don't post my good smelling wife with such a shit opinion.
Thank you.

Being a pretentious cunt doesn't make you interesting, user.
Everybody knows what inspirations this game (and others of a similar vein) took. I was just saying that taking it as far as naming it so similar to another successor wouldn't be much better than stealing Prey's name

>he has never owned nor smelled a rabbit

I want to know what the original name is so I can create new icons and art to reflect that.

It very clearly wears it’s influences on its sleeve and lives up to them, a title letting people know what they’re in for would be a lot better than the name of a murdered IP it has nothing in common with

Nigga this has been known for years
we fucking know
kill yourself

Attached: 1655967158965.jpg (1079x733, 50.02K)

I don't fucking care, it's Moonshock in my book

>APOLOGIZE
Wasn't it obvious for anyone who isn't retarded ?
It was always stupid to blame Arkane Studios and boycott the game because of its name.
Especially since they're a dev team known for their new IPs.

Bethesda really needs to get more hate. Such a shitty company.

Arkane is woke, do not buy their games.

Sadly other companys overshadow them in being somehow even more shit, so a lot of their crimes are either forgotten or frogiven by the majority of gaymers.

prey sucks dick user...

Attached: SmugBuns-Morrowind-The-Elder-Scrolls-фэндомы-6110497.jpg (1920x1080, 478.42K)