What did you feel at this moment?

What did you feel at this moment?

Attached: abULyCw.png (1262x628, 881.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32u8gBc0LiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I literally said out loud "NOW it's a wild west game". Up until this point it didn't feel like much of one but when the music kicked in, yeah it was kino. Shame it took so long to get to this point.

honestly it was awesome as fuck.

I screamed and started barking

Felt like the quickdrawing mechanic you can do by lightly pressing the trigger finally had a proper use. It was cool.

i don't even remember this moment, i also skipped the "i'm afraid" scene

>ah sheeit, here we go again

Attached: 1659448580356322.jpg (1024x758, 84.72K)

Dunno, never got there. You can't make a dogshit game and put good moments at the end, cuz I'm not gonna wade through 40 hours of trash to get to the one decent part.

I stood up, shouted KINO, and then sat down and reverted to my normal completely expressionless face.

I listen to American Venom everytime I do a physical activity besides fighting

If you didn't make it to the house raid than I feel sorry for you. One of the best moments In all of gaming and it happened pretty early too.

"Man, I hope right after that there's a long ass charriot cutscene in which the protag and his black best friend whine about the plight of poor innocent injuns"

pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=32u8gBc0LiY

I don't feel anything playing vidya, horror games used to make me tense but not anymore. The only thing that could make me feel something is a good ending like mgs3 or ac4

Attached: 1652335135991.jpg (819x819, 142.02K)

>load up game for first time
>snap aim
Pawned game off to my bro.

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

I do this all the time woof

I felt that I had been duped. Now this was how a western game should feel. In retrospect it was a great game for sure but you really can't have that much fucking non-western bullshit filler and expect to leave a lasting impression.

I dont play videogames

>dragons_dogma.png

why not?