NEW TRAILER SEPTEMBER 10

Attached: image-5.jpg (696x504, 111.66K)

Ehm, i'll need source on that

Attached: 1659193761214075.jpg (708x800, 50.63K)

No Ancel no buy

Ancel left.
It's over, just let it go.

>written by the same vaginoid who wrote Zoomers Row
LOL
LMAO even
dare I say it ROFLMAO
maybe some KEK

>Ubisoft open world
I will pass.

>>written by the same vaginoid who wrote Zoomers Row

Attached: 4db.png (680x514, 71.9K)

>trailer starts
>le crazy space chase with funny gags and lots of wacky explosions
>powerful bisexual black female character that doesnt care about patriarchy impossed beauty standards looks at camera and points a missile launcher at the evil biggot white male
"Ey asshole, leave my monkey alone!"
>crowd goes wild

Oh shit, is it actually? I already hated the trailer when it came out so I felt a bit funny about this one but that'd be absolute miss territory for me.

>apes (both kinds)
>Ubisoft
>femoid writer
if you genuinely look forward to this trash you should be euthanised at this point.

Wait what? This game is still happening?

This
Why people care at all? It's gonna be sovless GAAS shit. BG&E is dead for good

nigger, dropped

capcha: SJWGV

Attached: resize.jpg (720x405, 55.31K)

>BG&E is my defining childhood game
>Now I get to see it absolutely ruined by devs who don't understand it
BG&E was a game targeted at children. Despite that, it treated you as an adult. BG&E 2 will not do the same.

It being a prequel is also a massive red flag. It screams
>We wanted to make something different but we were forced by upper management to use this IP

It's time to stop

Who the fuck thought rebooting a fun adventure action game into open world procedurally generated dogshit was a good Idea. Seeing the reveal trailer at E3 was my monkeys paw moment since I'd been waiting for a sequel for 14 years to my favourite game. At least I still have Dragons Dogma 2 to look forward to

Attached: biggy.gif (498x277, 2.16M)

>procedurally generated
Please no....

A HECKIN TRAILERINO?!

Attached: Apu with phone.jpg (1125x1100, 66.33K)

>all those leaks of gameplay over the years
>all with jade and Pey'j
>all dropped because some faggots got greenlit for development after upper management kept roadblocking it for the original team

Why dont dev teams make games like BGE anymore? I know it can be done, Psychonauts 2 was pretty fantastic and that was made on a tiny budget for modern games. Devs and Publishers keep crying how expensive games are to make theser days then keep shitting out awful open world sandboxes that eat up development time with ray traced graphics and useless shit. They could have made 5 fun action adventure games for the same budget

The first BG&E wasn't that great. I regret spending.$70 on 15 years ago.

That's what they were planning on doing back in 2017. Who knows what the fuck are they up to these days though.

Monkeys instead of niggers, I will now buy your game

So... what was the original even about? I was alive and sentient when it came out but no one ever showed gameplay.

Its a Zelda clone pretty much, dark sci-fi but with a weird upbeat frenchness to it. Theres also a heavy lean on stealth and photography, you can get money photographing the species of the planet and use it for puzzles later all to upgrade your hovercraft to get to new areas.