Denuvo Le bad

>denuvo Le bad
Well then stop fucking pirating you emulation chuds. Buy a fucking Switch.

Attached: 2315D964-9110-46A4-9D2B-6D3DC0D33612.jpg (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Attached: firefox_FJWhRcR9nB.png (334x352, 251.65K)

>adds denuvo even though it's easy to crack and has virtually zero impact on performance despite what piratetrannies would have you believe
>now if any emulator includes measures to break denuvo, they are breaking the law and nintendo can shut them down
very smart move on their part, and incredibly based at that.

eat everyones shit you tranny subhuman

Attached: 1640609644193.jpg (426x342, 52.24K)

Well, denuvo is great, they will pay a bunch of programmers to look at inaccuracies of yuzu/ryujinx and stop the game from running due those.
Then the yuzu/ryujinx teams will reverse engineer the denuvo, learn how the emulator is being detected and fix the inaccuracy, then denuvo will respond by finding new flaws, and on this back and forth, we will have fucking precise as fuck emulators.
Thanks.

>Buy a fucking Switch.
I did. It's hacked. Why the fuck would I pay for Nintendo games when the only reason I bought a Switch is to play them? I'm not paying $300 for worthless hardware AND the games on top of it. Fuck Nintendo. I hope they choke.

Damn I didn't think about that, it's not to protect games but rather have a case against the entire emulator now

If breaking DRM was illegal, yuzu/ryujinx would be shot down because they had to do it to get the regular switch games running.
You know, switch games are protected as fuck by all sorts of encryption keys, hidden bioses, e-fuses, updates etc..

>>now if any emulator includes measures to break denuvo, they are breaking the law and nintendo can shut them down

if they just emulate whatever hardware check denuvo is doing to see if its running on an actual switch they would be breaking zero laws

>virtually zero impact on performance
That has been repeatedly demonstrated as false. Yes, you might not notice it if you have significant overhead on a game that isn't very demanding. But do you really think this will apply to the Switch? It's a fucking tablet. It has zero resources to spare and it's already bad at performance without denuvo.
>now if any emulator includes measures to break denuvo
Depends how it happens and how Denuvo is detecting that it's being run within an emulator. If the emulator can become more accurate and as a necessary by product Denuvo thinks it's a real machine, then it's not DRM circumvention anymore than emulating DRM protected games (the Switch is a form of DRM) already is.
>incredibly based
Don't you have some cock to suck?

Attached: 1650141951984.png (626x463, 159.29K)

Emulator fags did this to themselves. You were the ones bragging about muh steam deck yuzu 4K and rubbing it in Nintendo fans faces.

Nintendo aren't the ones adding this. It's for third parties.

>virtually zero impact on performance despite what piratetrannies would have you believe
Why lie. There are many examples that disprove this. RE8 being the most notable recent example

Isn't this only for third parties? Who cares?

Reminder that the reason Soul Hackers 2 didn't release for Switch is because SEGA is waiting for this to release to implement it

Denuvo is a scummy business, they tell the developer a scary story, charge a fortune for the thing, and the thing gets broken after a while.
Pirates have to wait a bit, denuvo gets a shitload of cash, and the extra sales the developers make never actually pay for the denuvo tax because it's like 2000 people getting blown up out of proportion.

>Denuvo is a scummy business
Not surprising coming from a team of former crackers
They even bought out everyone who was cracking denuvo. It's all an enormous scam
Schizo cracker is the hero we need

I already own a hacked switch and dumping my own games, how is this piracy then? I just wanna play my games at higher fps than 24

People trying to act denuvo is as bad as securom or starforce is funny as hell. It's clear that it's just pirates wanting a free game but they can't be honest so they make up horror stories.

>Nintendo hardware was already bad
>now have more troubles to run games smoothly
>Denuvo games gets craked anyways
I dont get it.

all games with denuvo will be multiplats and not worth emulating
nintendie won't use it so it's irrelevant
denuvo is just a scam

Why is it so satisfying to see Nintendo fags seethe over emulation?

why would anyone release a game on a platform where piracy is rampant?

Because they are salty little bitches.

Emulation isn’t illegal and Nintendo needs to put in their fucking place again. Nuke Japan one more time and add California, Washington, and Oregon for good measure.

I pirate at least 50 games a day, maybe more. I honestly don't care about denuvo at all. Not trying to be a Debby-Downer but in all likelihood I will never play any of these games. I just keep downloading more and more data with seemingly no end in site. I'm bored... I don't want to play these games but I wanna do something.