Did he deserve it?

Did he deserve it?

Attached: The-Last-of-Us-Part-II-Joel-Jacket.jpg (600x800, 95.8K)

Yes, but it sas handled poorly from a story perspective.

He was the bad guy

Jesus. He looks like he just walked in on his wife of 30 years getting blacked..
WTF ND

Jerry would have never cut into Abby if she was the immune person, he deserved to be killed 100%. That said Abby also deserved her revenge, but she is still a cunt and forcing a 12 hour Abby side quest on the player was shit amateur writing

no one deserves anything, but he did have it coming. when you cross as many people as he had it's bound to happen.

Deserves got nothing to do with it

I think Joel's death as a standalone scene was one of the only decent parts of the game

Yes and no. Their revenge was justified but their edgy execution wasn't. Also, this could've been avoided if Joel and the people at the hospital had a chat with Ellie. Consent is important kids.

He left witnesses sloppy work. He should have done it like the Chinese. Gotta wipe out the entire bloodline. Ensures strong dynasty.

deserved to die by a tranny for having a lesbian daughter

No. Her dad was trying to kill his daughterfu.

Good point, the key takeaway here people need to understand is Neil Druckmann does not believe in a woman's right to choose, and a man must make the decision for her

Henning wrote the fist game. Fuckman gave her the boot and wrote the second.

Yes Abby was right. Only plebs disagree

That's a fair point but addresses the problem. Standalone it works as its brutal and shocking and fits within the game world. The scene if Ellie running downstairs hearing Joel scream while being tortured is genuinely horrifying, especially since we know Joel so well. Also Ellie suffering from PTSD due to Joel dieing is another great addition that should have been utilised more. Other than that there are too many issues with the scene as part of a cohesive story, especially with how Abbie was introduced so early on. I think Joel should have died at least 40% of thr way into the game not innthe first 5%.

Yes, since he was straight and white.

Druckmann is a clear supporting of the decision to kill Ellie, Hennig made it ambiguous. Your point is therefore shit

No one deserves to be a part of this gay ass franchise.

Yes and no, based on the perspective ofc.

But it's the same thing as how Ellie wanted revenge. Part 2 completely fell flat for me because I never liked Abby the entire game. I was on the same page as Ellie in wanting revenge. I loved killing the pricks who got Joel. I didn't feel an ounce of remorse at any of the kills. So when the game doesn't even give me the option to kill Abby tim and time again I got so apathetic to the entire game. No stakes or anything. I only wanted Ellies perspective, and never cared for/about Abby and her friends. I loved killing them for revenge. I wanted the game to be a hate fueled massacre, but ofc the game has to pull the most shallow ending out of its ass with: See? Killling is le bad and not wholesome. Don't you feel something? Isn't this profound?

What a fucking disappointment.

Attached: 1658443007911546.gif (498x266, 2.43M)

Basically came here to say this.
No one in life gets "what they deserve."

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (285x177, 5.38K)

It was a single man who wanted to raise a girlfriend for himself. What's wrong with that? He wasn't a cannibal or a fag.
Everyone in those difficult times coped as best they could. Don't say you would have done otherwise.

I've said this before on this shitty board but Ghost of Tsushima DLC (Iki Island) did TLOU2 story much better than TLOU2. You (the player and the character in the game) get to know the killer of your father including his motivations, how weak he truly is, your bad your father was, and he decides on forgiveness based on the circumstances. In TLOU2 Ellie never got to experience any of the "Positive" bullshit it forces the player to watch about Abby. It was total hack writing.

Joel is a good way to tell if someone is a bitch/woman. If they think he was wrong in any way, they're a woman. He was morally justified the second they disarmed him, hit him repeatedly and tried to kick him out without paying him. That's before you even consider the fact they were going to chop up his surrogate daughter figure to "try" and find a cure, which they had no way to synthesize, store in a controlled environment or distribute since they're just a bunch of terrorists who can only travel on foot. You have to temperature control, light control and keep it away from oxygen, none of which they had the ability to do. But the liberal "male" (woman) is in a perpetual state of FOR DA GREATER GOOD without any reasoning put behind their thinking so they think JOEL BAD