Gotham Knights

youtube.com/watch?v=WVbgL4nwwyQ

The crime system actually sounds really cool. Too bad the gameplay looks boring as shit, just a worse version of the arkham games, and the rewards for killing crime is LE EPIC LOOT STATS!!!!

Attached: batgirteketltyk334.png (615x740, 744.91K)

Just pirate it then

This game is going to be worse than The Avengers.

>Original devs who made Origins are gone
Shame, they made this crime reconstruction mechanic that was really cool at the time, but no dev used it. Besides Cyberpunk in that one trailer, although I'm not sure if it's in the game.

In that video the ign guy said the devs wouldn't let them play the game and that this never happened before for a big preview so close to release lol

nyl2 will get some content

It's not cool, it is a random low effort fetch quest generator behind a marketing buzzword.

You will miss the crime, but you'll be able to play it again in that same area as a different label

Attached: BamHam Evolved.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

He's so quick and fluid. Look at that masterful grab.

Attached: 1646488768737.gif (498x242, 1.98M)

I'm sure some developer will reverse engineer that system and add a few tweaks to it. It's more of a question of which game/genre, because a crime system for, say, XCOM or Assassin's Creed set in the middle of the desert won't work.

what the fuck were they thinking

No Batman, no but.
Simple as.
Batfamily is gay shit.

I can't tell if the gameplay is bad or the person playing is just shit.

They couldn't get someone competent to play?

It's impossible to tell because even their first gameplay showcase was just as clunky looking.

Attached: Maybe Jason should actually try killing him instead of just pelting him with armor piercing nonlethal bullets.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

The devs got interviewed recently and the journalist mentioned arkham origins twice and you the dev was seething about it being mentioned as he and the other devs working on gotham knights had nothing to do with it as they are all new devs from ubisoft

Batgirl sfm

don't care still buying gotham knights and playing nightwing red hood co op with the bros

should've watched the rest of the video. You can only catch crime you know about or are close to when it happens. Many crimes will happen without you being able to stop it and those crimes can lead to additional crimes. They also have big villains performing crimes that appear to have a whole series of ways to uncover them and take them down completely.

It's a lot more interesting and more "true" to how you see this shit happen in actual comics/tv shows/movies and something that hasn't really been done in a super hero game before so I think it's a cool idea.

its all procedural generation shit though according to the video

this webm should've included more of nightwing doing random backflips or swapping between targets after every hit for no god damn reason