What was he supposed to do here?

What was he supposed to do here?

Attached: sfv hopeless.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A2fe1z3Vc&ab_channel=KinderGrinder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this reminds me of that old fucking clip of Dhalsim "zoning" out R.Mika

Jump over the balls? Block and then do the air special that I forget the name of? Block and walk forward a bit? Plenty many things he could have done.

i didn't know Kazuma Kiryu could shoot fucking energy blasts

Block instead of pushing buttons like a monkey?

Jesus, what is the shitter filter nowadays in SFV?

Can we have a serious discussion on why zoomers are so fucking dogshit at fighting games.
I can always tell one because they can't deal with a the fundamental rule of "I'm gonna keep doing this till you fucking learn" and rage quit.
Like...what the fuck possess them to just keep trying THE EXACT SAME THING over and over when it clearly dosen't work, is this a fortnite thing or something? you just smashing your fucking idiot zoomer head against the wall till it breaks? what the fuuuuuuuuuck

Vegas always impress me with how much they don't know the basics of the game. It's like all they know how to do is backflip and dive

>blocking instead of dodging
user...

>Like...what the fuck possess them to just keep trying THE EXACT SAME THING over and over when it clearly dosen't work, is this a fortnite thing or something?
Dark Souls teaches you you can do the same thing over and over and it will eventually work because the AI will hiccup

Seemed like he was just taking it. Does Vega have worthless anti-fireball tech or something?

flowchart or autopilot is one hell of a drug, once you go off the script they lose

>missed inputs
>not blocking
>not jumping
three things immediately jump out

Guy in the webm tried to dodge and got fucked every time.
Instead of telling him
>Do the thing you tried to do but only right!
I tried to be a bit more reasonable and give an easier option.
That's fair, no?

>”QUIT DOIN THE SAME MOVE”
Like nigga stop getting hit by it?

if the hitbox on urien's projectile isn't close to the ground maybe he could stay down and wait for the moment to get up, that's a tech trap

I refuse to believe they have never been invaded and had a guy with a estoc ram it in their ass
Zoomers are way worse than flowchart kens.
I can tell one a mile away

New Yakuza looking a little weird boys

Sounds like Hwoarang and pushing buttons.

They're not mashers like Eddy players but more like they have zero patience. If there's ever an opportunity for them to do be doing something they just do it, even if they're not bothering to read the situation at all.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 80.83K)

I dunno maybe blocking would be a good choice?

Everyone below Diamond rank is pretty much a subhuman I realized

>Sounds like Hwoarang and pushing buttons.
I def played Hwoarang in the arcade as a kid doing his spin kick move over and over again to beat the game.

Attached: SV5.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Did that move even have projectile invincibility in previous versions?

Yoooo dame dame guy is on street fighter????

This is similar to one of my matches lol

youtube.com/watch?v=b_A2fe1z3Vc&ab_channel=KinderGrinder

>play SFV
>casual match
>bunch of good players with alt profiles and silver rank, so they can pwn noobs like me
>when I finally get another silver player, he quits
No wonder I suck at games and can't train with people. I deleted it not long after that.

He didn't know what fast rise was
Didn't know he wasn't able to block in the air (twice)
Also thought his ex could go through projectiles. Though I would try that as well.

At least in IV Vega was explicitly designed to be weak against people zoning. His only true anti-fireball tech was his Ultra. Otherwise it was on the player to use his speed and ability to go under projectiles with his roll to cover ground.

His Ultra II in Super IV helped with this a lot because Ultra I is not usable on reaction (firstly because it has variable startup due to Vega needing to hit a wall before executing it and secondly since it's a charge move, meaning you have to be sitting on it waiting for someone to throw a fireball to do something).

He has right intention since vega’s horizontal lunge is fireball invincible throughout the active frame. What he didn’t know is that he is still vulnerable from start ups. This is a case of good intention, poorly executed.

should have just played ranked there are no smurfs in there

>casual match
That is your first mistake. Always play ranked.

Hey fuck you at least I'm having fun

Attached: 1637211458207.gif (220x220, 17.14K)

finally an actual sfv player posts

I was thinking it was either that or the guy in the webm meant to do the izuna drop move and kept pressing a P instead of a K.