Elden Ring

It's over...

Attached: Screenshot_20220901-064427_YouTube.jpg (719x570, 281.61K)

Sonychads... we win again
Pcfags btfo

one cannot be so sure , let's not make baseless assumptions and wait for their next game

Why would the best selling game of the year become a sell out?

Because with ER being such a shit game they know they won't be able to repeat the same success, so they sell now while they can

>stock acquisition for literally any other company
>stock acquisition for Kadokawa
:OOO

hang all journos

>Xbox buys bethesda
>BASED BASED BASED
>Sony buys FromSoft
>IT'S OVER

Why is Any Forums like this? Is this just xbronies coping with losing the entirety of ther exclusives?

who cares.
tencent will ensure that sony does not get exclusive rights, for once the chinks are alright.

>people own collectively 100% of company
Oh no...

I've been playing souls games since 2013 and I just don't give a fuck about them anymore, especially elden ring, it feels like miyazaki sold out and only nomalfag posers care about his games

are non-jap companies allowed to buy japanese companies?
i thought it wasn't allowed?

what can they influence?

>Sony buys FromSoft
The issue for people is with Tencent

Predatory micro transactions mainly. Tencent is known for that and their mobile market.

>Inside Gaymen

I don't have any clue as to why this is getting so much more attention than any gaming related stock purchase, and why, even on here, there's so much misunderstanding around it.

Why the fuck does almost every single report add Tencent's and Sony's percentages together? They aren't business partners. It wasn't a joint venture.

>already caved into “body type” bull crap with Elden ring
It’s over, each game will star a black woman bow.

>Ignore up and coming, promising developer with a killer new RPG experience when you could have bought them for cheap
>Buy shares years later at the absolute peak of their popularity and market value after they already released their magnum opus on all platforms, which they are never going to top
I see Sony is aware of the secret Any Forums technique of buying high and selling low.

Sony is ran by California shit heads now and tencent are soulless chinks.

>>The issue for people is with Tencent
Uh no. Id rather tencent own 100% than Sony oen 10%. California kikes should have ZERO say on japanese games.

Most likely will be influencing monetization in tencent's. Sony will probably want to make sure there's niggers and faggots in from's games from now on. Some pride flags here and there. I'll be pirating all from games from now on. I refuse to give money to tencent or sony.

Why do people think this is such a big deal? FromSofts games aren't made at board meetings. they're buying into the success story that is FromSoftware, if they change things to please their shareholders they risk losing everything.

>Why do people think this is such a big deal? FromSofts games aren't made at board meetings. they're buying into the success story that is FromSoftware, if they change things to please their shareholders they risk losing everything.
They don't care, look at the new LotR. Enjoy the new Armored Core being PS5 exclusive and revolving around a black gay latinx woman fighting thinly veiled Trump allegories for nigger kike faggot rights. Fuck California, I wish Tencent eould buy Sony's share.