New game from the domina developer: dominus

new game from the domina developer: dominus
store.steampowered.com/news/app/535230/view/3364773404470226931

Attached: dominus.png (695x619, 297.83K)

lmao

also check out these regional prices

Attached: steamdb.png (950x189, 35.22K)

What a drama queen

it's getting more and more pathetic

>

>knows swiss are kikes
based

more like more and more insane, reads like they're having a mental breakdown

EMPRESS must be his alter ego

Ban baiting so that he can make the rest of his career about how he was oppressed by the system for speaking his mind when his antics have been tolerated for months
Pathetic grifter behavior

this is actually really good and based
Any Forums is just infested with trannies so this thread will be full of cope and seethe

Attached: 1657651327812.jpg (200x202, 5.73K)

Qrd?

retard with an irrelevant indie game desperately trying to drama bait so people will pay attention to him

dev puts out spicy patch notes (picrel)
lefties mad

Attached: schizokino.jpg (1648x1740, 541K)

based schizo dev

Guy made a game, than had a complete mental break down, Also removed content form the game only to resell it as DLC like the deranged kike he is.

>Dev keeps shilling his shitty game onto Any Forums while gouging content from said game to sell as DLC
>chances are he'll have another schizophrenic meltdown in this thread like the ones before the moment he gets called a mentally ill ack-worthy schizoid
Oh boy I can't wait!

Attached: 1661976514930600.jpg (720x691, 41.76K)

Remind me, why did he start doing this? I already forgot.

note to anyone new to threads on this topic:
>gouging content from said game to sell as DLC
this is a straight up lie, anyone who posts this should not be taken seriously

>schizophrenia
>good
The only good thing in this thread will be me laughing at his schizophrenia as he seethes into suicide lmao

A dangerously insane human being

read

Absolutely pathetic, waiting for the dev to 41% himself.

Attached: piqueclose.jpg (312x254, 15.54K)

>discord trannies already seething
he won

weirdo keeps putting strange shit in his patch notes. started putting some stuff in there about you being a pussy if you wore mask or were afraid to talk to women. then troons started review bombing him, so he started whining about being review bombed. then I guess he took to the forums to insult the trolls there and got banned from his own game's steam forums. now he's actively shitposting in the patch notes out of spite

>is a straight up lie
Where's the proof that it's a lie then :DDD?

burden of proof is on you

You can't say it's a lie and then provide no proof to the contrary user, that just makes you look like a faggot
Or a Russian

>using his patch notes as his personal diary

Hey dev. Maybe next time don't give the people free stuff to play with, only to take it away and ask for shekels. You are as bad as jews at that point.

>dev already seething in his shill thread
We won bros

because his an actual real schizophrenic

I don't think anyone is mad. The only place I ever see people talking about these patch notes are on here. This guy is fucking unhinged at this point.

in the post announcing the optional beta test it was explicitly stated that the content would be sold as dlc when it was done
anyone with a working brain knew it would go away eventually

Next year he will come out as trans, mark my words.

>see everyone whining about muh removed content muh DLC in this thread
>look at the game's store page to look what DLC he's added
>he's added nothing for over a year
ok? why you niggers lying? geeze

Attached: 166192004362551115.jpg (651x286, 48.27K)

You're a faggot. Prove that this is a lie.

thats not how burden of proof works
you claimed something happened, you need to prove it

don't you have some black dick to be sucking, Hans ?

>ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FREE, YOURE SUPPOSED TO BETA TEST IT FOR ME FOR FREE THEN YOU GOTTA PAY
ok jew.

You think making people pay to beta test your game is better? Ok faggot

Dev like to share his political opinions even when no one asked, turns out he's right wing as fuck as he hates trannies and probably minorities, get cancelled by both the steam staff and userbase.

Le epic, I'm buying this game just because dev say good thing! Unlike those dumb libtards who buy Star Wars cuz theres a black man! I love licking these schizo boots! Maybe I should take another loan and buy it twice? Comoon guys, lets dab on libtards!!!!!!

>mentally unstable american pretends to be a mentally unstable american
what is their endgame?

Attached: 1483932179737.jpg (600x662, 37.56K)

you paid for it? lol

esl