Why

why

Attached: 12fuckinghours.png (1249x702, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-otpq6oI2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone better fucking surpass him with a 24 hour analysis on Skyrim, if not I'm going to be pissed

The same question I asked myself when I saw your shitty thread erupt out of nowhere fag

NeverKnowsBest provided a much better analysis of the game in 1/5 the time. There's no value in recounting every step of every quest when you're capable of summarising the events and logic in a concise way.

Skyrim is better than all other ES's and that's just a fact, jack.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>NeverKnowsBest
I watched FLCL too

Money
I really liked his TLOU2 and Elden Ring videos

WTF, it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=T-otpq6oI2Q

>only 12 hours
Back to tictak, you goldfish.

>analysis
>reading quest synopsis from TESWIKI

>livestream game
>make a video using live stream footage
>have a decent mic
>summarize every notable quest
>summarize combat
>go into length detail on the main quest
>compare to older and newer games
>overall it has its flaws and it hasn’t aged amazingly but it still a game I love
>make it 3+ hours long
>rake in twitch bux and YouTube views

So many channels do this because it’s easy to just put on in the background while you zoom zoom on your phone or play a game or whatever, it gets good views for minimal work, you don’t actually have to engage critically with the work beyond a surface level, and the algorithm promotes it

It's a ton of work. These videos are all scripted and heavily edited. And uploading once every several months isn't great for the algorithm.

>scripted
>recapping the quest you just did

1 hour to discuss the game, 11 hours to preach leftist nonsense.

They’re scripted but that doesn’t make them particularly insightful. Most of these videos are “and I stumble across this guy who needs help getting his dads old amulet out of a dungeon. I’m asking myself why this guy buried his dad with such a valuable amulet and before I know it I’m at the dungeon. This one is a lot like the others, with two skeletons at the front entrance guarding the place. You’d think by now we would have a skeleton destroyer guild to take care of these guys. After a few more skeletons I make it to the large chamber where the dad is laying dead with the amulet. Hey how come the dad didn’t become a skeleton-“ and other filler shit like this

Yes? Do you know what a script is? You think he's talking off the cuff for 12 hours?
I agree that this particular video is pretty fucking bloated though, if that's your point.

>the year is 2022
>it has been 16 years since 2006
>man 2006 was such a good year for me
>everything was so good
>america was winning the war on terrorism
>anime was good
>video games were good
>my life was still good
>now i have to make a 12 hour video about how good it was
>because you voted in a ni

Oh god, it’s one of THOSE videos? How many times does he compare Mehrunes Dagon to Donald Trump?

The state of this nazi incel boy

I will never watch this shit but I'm gonna take a wild guess that he spends a big portion of this video shitting on Oblivion and saying what he thinks Morrowind did better. I bet he also has a similarily long video on Morrowind where he praises it throught the entire thing, barely giving attention to any of its faults.

Official Video Essay tier list
> Actually good tier
MrBtongue, Matthewmatosis
> Okay tier
Raycevick, Ross Game Dungeon, Mandalore, Gemsbok, Ludo Lense
> Tolerable tier
Mauler, Extra Punctuation, Examined Life of gaming, Shammy, Indigo gaming, Nakey Jakey, Superbunnyhop, Running Shine
> Meh tier
Shaymay, Gamingbrit, Tehsnakerer, Shillup, Face Full of Eyes, Turbo Button, Nerrel, Perils of Pokey
> Bad tier
Hamster Anderson, Boulder Punch, Chris Davis, Gmanlives, Ahoy, Warlockracy, King K
> Shit tier
Neverknowsbest, Salt Factory, HBomberGuy, Critical Nobody, Aesiraesthetics, Max Derrat, ThorHighHeels, Errant Signal
> Abyss tier
Games as Literature, Writing on Games, Gamemakers Toolkit, Jacob Geller, PatricianTV, Grimbeard, Downward Thrust
> The Nadir
Noah Caldwell-Gervais, Whitelight, Action Button

Don’t you talk shit about AesirAesthtics.

Check out majuular, he’s relatively new. If you watched all this shit you’ll probably enjoy it or at least get to add him to your autistic list

Wrong
>Actually good
>shit
All of them with the exception of the ones I like

>ahoy
>bad
holy fucking nigger retard

Did you see his half life video? It's the most generic copypaste shit in the universe and still manages to be wrong. The rest is all retarded gun crap.