Only the worst characters from each respective game or game series

Only the worst characters from each respective game or game series.

Attached: butz.png (1085x795, 637.59K)

Something stinks here and for once it is not the buzz.

Literally the only realistic character in the franchise.

That's not Moe the Clown.

Moe is the only likable character in that shithole of a case, every other character is worse.
Yes, including Regina.

Actual worst character incoming.

Attached: EkPQqYmXsAID04k.jpg (965x582, 105.03K)

Larry is based, fag.

Attached: 1632076908738.gif (256x192, 282.14K)

He is the worst. Fuck that guy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35.34K)

This isn't Zak or Magnifi.

Attached: 1661807457900793.png (476x994, 661.42K)

You first

Maybe you should let it go, and move on

>not Pearl

Trash thread

He's not great, but I never hated him by any means. Past prosecutors may set the bar pretty high for the most part, but just taking Nahyuta in a vacuum I find him inoffensive at least. I think he works better in the cases in Japanifornia because he at least has the thing of him being foreign to set him apart in his dialogue, where in Khurain he doesn't do much beyond be serene. If nothing else, I like him more than Klavier because he actually opposes you, unlike Klavier.

fuck you

What about the director?

This bitch. And even worse: she's fucking everywhere

Attached: whippersnapper.jpg (1200x675, 105.22K)

She reminds me of my great-aunt, but in a good way.

Larry is a good character. Annoying at times, but he finds ways to redeem himself and he plays as the proxy for the player in a way, being freaked out by murders and psychics.

Yeah, now THIS is a good example. Her shtick is already old the second time you see it. There's nothing interesting about her and she drains the joy out of a scene.

>Larry presenting evidence in the bonus case of SoJ and btfoing edgeworth
It was surreal, I fucking loved it.

>Her shtick is already old the second time you
And him chasing a new girl everytime you see him, is suppose to be a fresh experience, every time?
He is obnoxious, an idiot, a home wrecker and let a murder happen because he neglected his duties as security.
He belongs in prison.