Just put the missing piece back you piece of shit

Just put the missing piece back you piece of shit.

Attached: Layton Puzzle.png (1080x1920, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDgDi7c-N3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Final answer.

Attached: panties.png (900x810, 886.51K)

retard here
it's 2

common sense would say 1, but since its a fucking layton puzzle its 2 because 0-1-2-3

Red flower panties with round frills. Final answer.

i understand the logic for 2 but what the fuck would the logic for 1 be

the string of 1's in front of it?

>Layton series is fucking dead because Level 5 is the most incompetent developer ever
Probably honestly better this way considering the state of Lady Layton but fuck I'm still sad. At least Great Ace Attorney sort of gave me that Layton feel.

That said no video game track will ever top Layton's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gDgDi7c-N3g

Attached: 1518938040050.jpg (437x431, 28.3K)

Just read it left to right like you're counting numbers from 9 and up. 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.

how the fuck is that logical or common sense you absolute retard. there is obviously no rule that 1 must always be followed by 1 or the entire row would just be 1s. your pattern recognition skills are garnage

First time? We're never going to get another Dark Cloud game from them.

theres 3 fucking 1's lined up after another, you mongoloid. thats the pattern
If you go off color and see she's holding a red, you only have a single 1 to go off of

Are you an actual NPC?

professor layton puzzles are often bad but if you genuinely think 1 would be a reasonable answer to the problem in the OP in any context you are actually too low IQ to discuss any puzzles

uoohhhhh
swxy wittle kid!

I think we might not ever get another game from them, what the fuck have they even made recently? I haven't heard shit from them ever since Yokai Watch 4 bombed.

When I see a post like this I am reminded why most people aren't able to enjoy the witness and similar games

Does that mean she's going pantyless RIGHT NOW?

2, because if you go left from right you get...
>9,10,11,1[2],13
If its something else because of Layton bullshit im gonna be pissed

This makes the most sense, but ignores colours completely which makes Layton a massive cunt.