Things are NOT looking good for hogwarts legacy right now. Word on the street is it's a piece of shit...

Things are NOT looking good for hogwarts legacy right now. Word on the street is it's a piece of shit, the studio is trying to bury it and cut their losses for tax purposes. As for me: it's total amateur hour, doesn't even seem like an official video game production more like some bullshit college product

Attached: hogwarts-legacy-button-fin-1653421326559.jpg (1024x1024, 174.62K)

Shit thread.
The game looks great.
What's really happening are massive pre-planned review bombings from reddit and twitter angry that QUEEN ROWLING doesn't like men pretending to be women. For everyone on my friends list I'm getting them a copy on Steam.

Fuck Trannies and Fuck Woke propanganda.

Who do I believe?

FP. OP is a faggot. Look at his reddit history on r/TRAAAAAANS. This is post was preplanned, they're trying to get people to hate this game on every social media outlet, even this shithole of a website.

>Who do I believe?

Believe the Steam reviews. Leftists tried review-bombing Factorio and it just resulted in hundreds of fake negative reviews being countered by thousands of positive reviews.

Are you seriously implying the game won't feature trannies just to piss Rowling off?

Word on the street is OP is a faggot and so are Steam users who are retarded righties

Have you seen the theads on Reddit? They're planning on buying the game to cause a mass return and bomb it on day one. Subs like WitchesVsPatriarch, Traaans, and LGBT have mega threads for review bombing. Steam reviews will be a shit show on day 1.

>JK Rowling hates men so much she even hates men who are pretending to be women

It's always the americans huh ?

The game is about a Goblin uprising. JK rowling doesn't have an issue with trannies, she has an issue with them trying to change """"(((science)))""" into saying they are women.

Attached: 1637583748564.jpg (536x831, 40.34K)

>leftists bomb Factorio for anti-tranny posts
>rightists bomb Factorio for jacking up the Russian price to 10k rubles for a week

Nigga, no one mentioned America besides you.

Attached: 1638214405193.jpg (300x300, 22.5K)

I have a hard time taking posts like yours seriously when it's pretty obvious half the reason Any Forums isn't first in line to doom talk about this game is because trannies hate rowling and therefore HP content is based. I loved the shit as a kid, but I haven't been able to care about this franchise in like 10 years, and I have no clue who the target demographic for this game is. What kids today give a shit? What old fans still care?

If the only reason to like or hate this game depends on what you think of trannies and whether you hate rowling or hate them for hating her, then that's not a sell. What's actually interesting about this game that we actually know?

Fucks sake the only shit I've ever seen posted is that same OP pic.

Attached: FFskjbkWYAIOmUo.jpg (1440x1621, 177.42K)

Attached: leftTHATrightTHIS.jpg (1024x680, 74.24K)

Yes thank you I look and talk like that

It's the Chinese too sometimes. Fuck Americans and Fuck Chinese people. Two nations filled with the craziest of people.

so you are saying that reddit, r/traans & r/LGBT are not americans

You know there's not that many of them right? You're talking about a subreddit for people who are a minority group for one. Two, you're also talking about specific threads on said board where there are a few faggots and trannies motivated enough to go buy this game and return it in the first place. Will it happen? I'm sure but you honestly think like 50 people at the most doing this is going to make a difference?
>but its THOUSANDS
no, its not. Go outside, retard. The fact you even know about this is fucking sad.

>Steam reviews will be a shit show on day 1
Harry Potter is one of the biggest franchises in the history of humanity. A small group of redditard autists aren't even a drop in the bucket, they'll be completely drowned by the masses who eat up this slop.

>WitchesVsPatriarch
>LGBT

Lies. The threads don't mention review-bombing.

>TRAAAAAANS

Private community.