Browse steam library

>browse steam library
>shitload of games to choose from
>dont want to play any of them
Recommend me a good game please. I'm bored out of my mind.

Attached: 1661358234355843.jpg (500x375, 16.19K)

final fantasy xiv

not final fantasy xiv

skyrim

You literally just come into threads to tell people not to play FFXIV jesus that's pathetic

I’m replaying They Are Billions which is a pretty fun game if you’re into difficult RTS games

Attached: D5FD0AB6-EECC-453F-9A90-EAD6E1240BBF.jpg (498x373, 69.42K)

Audiosurf
EDF5
Rock of Ages 2

what do you like bro I was going to recommend A House of Many Doors but I am terrified that you might get filtered by it and as they say it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all

Supraland. best put together game i have played in a long time.

yeah, what are you gonna do about it, faggot?

Attached: 1624656425457.png (600x600, 179.42K)

Heroes of Might and Magic III

Call you a WoWfag. You'll say you're not a wowfag. I'll call you retarded. You'll call me a XIV cultist. I'll tell you I live rent free in your head. You call me a tranny. I tell you to dilate. You go back to playing WoW while I get another XIVchad in our thread.

I am installing Wrath of the Lich King right now. Play WoW.

WoW fucking sucks too, every MMO is dogshit

You're retarded if you think all MMOs are bad because WoW dirtied the water by being that fucking terrible

i never said that WoW was why every MMO sucks, no single MMO has that ability. it's collectivley a bad game genre

lol. spoken like somebody who never actually played any of them.

Same problem here. I'm about to start reading a book, bc for the past couple days, when I try to boot up a game to play I quit almost immediately bc I just don't feel like playing. Super annoying bc I went from being too poor to do anything but pirate to having extra money to buy games, so I have several hundred of them sitting there waiting to be played.

i've played plenty in the last 20 years to know they're all terrible, go look for your confirmation bias somewhere else, faggot

Attached: runescape 0 damage.png (418x468, 37.22K)

Must have somehow actively avoided FFXIV in those 20 years to keep your confirmation bias. Your loss.

Stop buying games, stupid consoomer.

Noita
Dark Messiah
Spyro 1
Vanquish
DMC5

Attached: 1552787895779.png (974x737, 630.66K)

based fuck mmofaggots

Horizon zero dawn

DOOM
Quake 1
Quake 3
Norse by Norsewest
Diablo
Diablo 2
StarCraft
WarCraft 3
Ragnarok Online
Command and Conquer Renegade