Master Duel and shit

WHEN WILL HE FREE US FROM FLOODGATES?

Attached: images - 2022-08-18T104204.805.jpg (400x587, 38.5K)

Never
He ain't good

If you really think he's so great and amazing then play him? I don't get tards obsession with a floodgate (cause that's what he is, rather you like it or not) that hasn't been good in over a decade

THIS POST BANLIST TIERLIST IS FUCKING INSANE

Attached: 1652471552015.png (1892x892, 120.74K)

BUY BLACKWINGS

what the cheezus

I have ~5k gems is it most optimal to wait till I have 10k to try building a deck?

Yes

Of course retard. Stop rushing it. You will be playing this game for a decade.

Why wait? If you know what deck you want to build and the cards are out now, there's literally no reason to not just pull from them this second and just keep pulling when you get more until you have everything.

Free Her

Attached: 16272826282.jpg (544x544, 132.84K)

I just saw someone playing sky striker tenyi adventure. I am done. I am done with this game.

>BLACK WING STOCKS ARE UP, BUY BUY BUY!

Cute smile

the limited packs

>run out of gems
>wait until you get enough to pull again
>secret pack expired so you have to use another craft to unlock it

I can't decide what I want to make I seriously don't know shit about what's even in this game I am an accursed boomer. I played at launch and built TWO Egyptian God decks

Oh no, you had to craft a single SR...the horror....
That makes more sense. Honestly I'd craft a meta tier deck right now and just use that as an easy daily / event grinder until you get a good feel for what's going on and what sort of decks you'll like. I recommend Swordsouls since it's flexable, easy to use, strong and won't be dead when Halq and friends gets hit

Attached: 1645309638627.jpg (960x720, 99.24K)

How does that even work? Surely tenyi interrupts sky striker?

>Makes Loaner deck to promote Swordsouls
>Makes them a part of the Albaz story for the lorefags
>Makes no secret pack to get Swordsouls
>Expects (You) to make 3 UR Mo Ye + 7 (now 8) Synchro URs
>Assumes that (You) won't pick a cheaper deck like Live Twins and spend the remainder on hand traps
What did Konami mean by this?

Attached: Mokuba.jpg (360x360, 18.62K)

Probably just a small striker engine to shit out 2 bodies or a link2 for free.

>actually trying to imply that Live Twins is as good as Swordsouls
My man...

I was playing regular sky strikers, he does his tenyi shit and pass turn, I deal with his entire board and pass turn, then I fucking see anchor stealing my link raye and summon their own raye.

What the fuck.

He's okay. Aged really well for a boomer card. He still see some side deck play due to not being hard to bring out in a variety of ways

Sounds like you got outplayed

These threads have convinced me to build a witchcrafter deck, since I can't afford all the handtraps for Live Twins should I use the adventure engine with them? whats a deck list look like?

Nigga craft your fucking handtraps.

>These threads have convinced me to build a witchcrafter deck
Don't. It's a noob trap because 'muh pedo waifu' and is really bad for the most part.

I propose a ban on all 2500ATK+ monsters with negation effects.

I actually really like monsters with 1900-2400ATK having negation effects because there are outs to them in the form of figuring out a way to get a 2500ATK+ beater on the field to attack over them, that shit is cool and healthy for the game, but when they have over 2500ATK, often over 3000, there are way fewer "attack over them" answers and it's lame as fuck.

I've posted about this before, my Yu-Gi-Oh philosophy boils down to "MONSTERS FIGHTING MONSTERS IS GOOD." I dislike the current state of the game focused on monsters not fighting each other (negations and clearing the board and going for otk)

Attached: 84815190-2790920260.jpg (421x614, 75.43K)

Dude craft your staples

Proposal denied