Library of Ruina

Fuck this shitty fucking game, I AM FUCKING DONE
How anyone can defend this garbage is beyond me
>have to fight through 3 fights for another attempt at the actual boss
>one of which will almost surely instakill one of your librarians on the second turn without any counterplay
>you have to stagger him three times while enduring light drain and constant mass attacks
>once you've fought him for 10 minutes at least and staggered him three times you then have to kill him
>all the while he continues with his bullshit double mass attack every other turn
>try not to die XD
I can guarantee you didn't beat this shit without a guide

Attached: fopr.jpg (2560x1440, 657.06K)

Bait OP for a legitimate thread?

>bait
boot up the game and beat this repression with pre ensemble cards and keypages I fucking dare you

There was literally a guy who soloed it
Sounds like a skill issue tbchwy

I beat game with guide but most time I refused to follow exact instruction in any guide

Blind Faith and/or more light regen than Multislash. Done.

If you're struggling with the earlier phases you've got bigger problems man, they're all completely neutered to the point where you can just unga them to death sans big bird because of it's mechanic, almost no brainpower required

The actual final phase is more like a battle of attrition, it has scary looking shit but it's not as bad as it seems, having to juggle damage types can be annoying though. Personally all I had to do was give everyone better light regen and I got it second try. Been a while though so I don't remember the specifics.

Attached: ilovehags.jpg (494x493, 42.43K)

I’m not struggling with the previous phases
I just lose a librarian on the third turn of punishment bird
And that someone happened to be Xiao for this attempt
And as for AB I do think the problem was ending up with JB
I think I can beat it, but it’s so incredibly annoying to get back

i did exactly that
use binah to keep locking one of his speed die, and bring scratch that to deal with the mass attack spam
make sure you have a lot of light regen too, since this phase is where it's most important

rapid gashes yujin carried me in that fight

this series has a girl for everyone

Attached: DkXr9_GVsAE9Xwl.jpg (800x1097, 127.76K)

I would like to order a Tiphereth A.

>tackling ensemble without realized floors
lmao
lol
I first tried the realization on my second playthrough.

Attached: FFlUzy-VIAQYRGj.jpg (1164x1156, 106.88K)

>boot up the game and beat this repression with pre ensemble cards and keypages I fucking dare you
git gud lmao

Unironically skill issue, git gut you absolute scrub, Rofland is little dress wearing pushover

Attached: FbgQwRVVsAE9gxe.jpg (2048x1472, 188.05K)

if anyone is still around, when a page says it lowers its own dice power on use, what is the point of that?
t. at the end of the game and still don't fucking understand why a page does that instead of just lowering the damage by like 2 on the actual numbers?

Attached: 161555073_548001826176895_1783761671938794283_n.jpg (884x1010, 77.85K)

I guarantee you only obsessed faggots make these threads and not newfags

Use Identify Weakpoint
Use Night in the Backstreets and Proseltye's Blade against power null
>capcha W0VG4Y
WOW
GAY

cards like those wont lose power against nullifying effects