Be honest

be honest
did you stop following kingdom hearts after 3?

Attached: 1528926599530.jpg (450x450, 21.65K)

i dont even know what kingdom hearts is
or why a japanese game would be about american cartoons

If you did you're probably one of those normies who skipped BBS or 3D

yes, for me the canon final ending is sora yeeting himself out of existence

I stopped caring after 2

Why does Any Forums hate kh3 so much? I played all of the main KH games back to back on crit (proud for kh1) and I added bbs and reCOM and kh3 honestly isn't bad at all, I enjoyed it. So why does Any Forums hate it? Surely it can't be for plot reasons since every kh game after 1 had garbage plot and it can't be gameplay either cause its better then kh2 which is entirely reflega spam could this just be another case of "OLD GOOD NEW BAD"?

This, you must have crippling autism to follow KH at all.

I stopped after the first game.

Attached: 1627448633479.jpg (1024x1200, 92.21K)

I skipped the first game and played the 2nd one

first one fucking sucks in so many ways. you literally have to just find random places to stand in to trigger random events

I dropped it at 2, which should have been the end.
And after that BBS shit I never looked back

if it's still fun to play, I'll play the next one. Don't give a shit about story one way or another, will skip every cutscene.

No. I love Kingdom Hearts.

I dont know because im currently playing it

>be honest
>did you stop following kingdom hearts after 3?
no that happened after 2 because I have taste

Attached: yKvqF2d.jpg (352x336, 79.29K)

I finished χ when it was still a game, but yeah I haven't gone back to re:mind, or started dark road, or melody of memory.

>did you stop following the series after the last game
?????
whats there to follow, one single shitty trailer for 4 and a dumbass rhythm game spinoff?

it isn't as good as 1 and 2 despite having many times over the technology, dev time and funding of those games. that's enough for me to write it off

Hey now, Melody of Memories was fun.

it was a $60 asset flip, i didnt bother

I stopped following KH after Chain of Memories and i'm very glad I did.

I don't care. I enjoyed it regardless. I'm sure it's dirt cheap by now.

I stopped after 2. Got the collection to try and get back into it for KH3 but Chain of Memories filtered the fuck out of me. Played it for like 20 minutes and dropped the series.

i liked 2fm but couldn't play 3 for more than 5 hours or so might be that im old for it now, adding shit worlds like tangled certainly didnt help tho

Honestly yes. I got a ps4 specifically to play kh3 but I also banged out the two collections right before 3. I don't mind there's going to be a kh4, what I don't like is that there's a lot of lore from melody of memories and the mobile game that is important to the series and I just want to play the core games

Im keeping an eye on the mobile games story to see how batshit kh4 is going to be but im no longer hardcore interested.

What however i am in interested in is seeing if kh4 is going to be much better than 3 because the remind dlc had MUCH better combat and boss fights.

melody of memories was really fun but i already liked rhythm games.

No, I stopped after 2.

>main villain's backstory and motive that ties together his entire character is only revealed in a cancelled gacha three years after he dies in the story

Attached: 800px-Master_Xehanort_KHBBS.png (800x1374, 481.98K)

I loved 1 & 2. Randomly continuing the main story on a GBA spinoff was an incredibly bizarre and in hindsight a huge red flag, but it didn't affect the overall enjoyment of 2 too much except being confusing as shit at the start.

But then they started fucking fragmenting the story over every single handheld available and by the time 3 came out I just didn't give a shit anymore.

Attached: 1346685959788.jpg (269x243, 11.72K)

very little happens in melody of memories.
The mobile game story however is incredibly fucked up important

it might not be that you've gotten too old, you can emulate 1fm/2fm or pirate the pc version and see if it's still fun
(it was for me)

I never started
>woweee muh disney references with shit gameplay
>its actually really deep if learn this completely hidden "mechanic"
>nevermind its still dogshit

>Randomly continuing the main story on a GBA spinoff was an incredibly bizarre and in hindsight a huge red flag,
true lol. really for how relevant it is, CoM might as well be titled "Kingdom Hearts 2"

I dont know if it was intended but the confusion of playing kh2 without knowing wtf happened due to not playing CoM made me empathise with roxas a lot more.

On one hand I really appreciate Kingdom Hearts for actually making the "spinoff" non-numbered games important instead of just being shitty side games that don't matter, but on the other hand if I get confused by the story and I find out that they were referencing some shut down japanese only java phone game as if everyone played it, it makes me want to strangle Nomura

Kinda.
I stopped being obsessed with it after 3. Not because it was a bad game, it was more like closure after all these years waiting for 3. I’m satisfied.
I’m finally got to enjoy the dish that I’ve been waiting for and now I want to go eat somewhere else. Food analogy

>implying I ever followed kingdom hearts
I only played KH because my parents got 1 and 2 for me when I was young so i played them because they were all I had

there's a kingdom hearts after 3?