A fucking mod is the best game I've played this year. How the hell did they do it?

A fucking mod is the best game I've played this year. How the hell did they do it?
>The rebel announcer needs to be revoiced holy shit he sounds so bad compared to the other characters

Attached: Entropy Zero 2.jpg (616x353, 48.27K)

Mod was great, got into contact with the voice actor for Bad Cop after playing and he set me up with the shit he used to vocode his voice. Great guy

Mod sucks ass there's way too many cutscenes and the dialogue is DmC levels of cringe

It was a fun ride
Wilson is my husbando

now what do I play? I just finished Black Mesa

this will proably work with the vr mod dropping in like a week

will all the custom weapons? no way

I'd fucking love to play that

entropy 1 really is janky but it works
it's free so whatever

is this the hl2 vr mod

Good mod. Wasn't a fan of the story and the dialogue was weird at times with le funny meme references but the level design, gameplay and new enemy additions were solid. The additions of Aperature and Race X didn't feel forced and were a nice surprise, although the G-man appearing at the end was expected.
Solid mod overall, much better than the first. Other than Through the City, is there any other HL2 mods in development we should keep an eye out for?

Attached: 1661541090635325.jpg (1920x1080, 171.9K)

Replay the HL2 trilogy with MMod

3650 has a bit of a Simon-coin-flip kind of retardation about his past. I guess that makes sense. The Combine wouldn't select a host body that was prone to asking too many questions to receive elite unit memories. He's ascended to the top of the ladder chasing a family cohesion perk that he somehow didn't earn by now.

Attached: 1661381223155591.jpg (580x334, 27.12K)

nope. this is out already i think, just dropped. the vr mod hasnt dropped yet. id wait for it if you have vr, the timimg makes me suspect it would be compatibe

I liked 1 more than 2 in a lot of places desu
Though now I want an ACTUAL civil protection game where you shit on spiritually broken civvies with your smug race traitor pals

I wish but I dont want to replay hl2 twice once the VR mod comes out

How the fuck was 3650 not processed into a stalker the second after he killed a bunch of metrocops? He seriously just got a slap on the wrist of the combine for that?

Attached: 1661574671743693.png (892x685, 19.36K)

lol shoulda waited on black mesa. im pretty sure its also getting a vr mod (in the works)

nobody gives a shit about metrocops, plus they were fucking with the system which erodes the foundation so fuck those guys in particular

I am reminded of that joke in Hellsing abridged

>Major our men are dying
>who gives a shit? they are nazis

like seriously I doubt anyone in the combine gives a shit about the Civil Protection grunts

To set up his debt to the Combine. It's quite possible the real 3650 got the stalker snip after they pulled his memories for use in the soldiers. All a fresh soldier knows is that he is in deep financial shit for being a hardass killer with an even harder past.

playing through right now
why the fuck did they murder the pacing with the shitty portal levels - just got out, but holy shit that was awful, dialogue and all
does it get better or is it just downhill from here

There's a lot of good G-Man impressions out there, Entropy's guy and the Through the City guy both have him nailed.

you have the choice to leave Wilson back in the facility if you want, he gives you access to ammo caches and a better ending but you can do without those just fine

yeah you get back to your standard half-life shit pretty quick and like 80% of it is really well done, even the final boss

The bosses were a hugE leap in quality this time, what the mod does with the Advisor was a high point to finally fight. The Hunter in Entropy 1 was decent but fuck that final Vort fight.

I actually felt clever when I realised you could hide in those small holes to avoid getting crushed by shipping crates. Then I died because the advisor died and I thought I was safe, but his final act was dropping all the shit he was levitating on my head. I got hit in time to the dialogue, which was hilarious because 36 screamed "GOD DAMMIT" as he was crushed.