NO backstory, NO excuse, NO depth. He's just an evil by birth politician that kills, lies, rapes...

NO backstory, NO excuse, NO depth. He's just an evil by birth politician that kills, lies, rapes, and wants to take over the world because he wants power. What is likable about that?

Attached: shido.jpg (1280x720, 148.38K)

people keep voting them into power, there must be something likeable about them

If I had that much power, I would rape women all the time. WTF is this soi boy garbage? Be realistic.

he's a shitty adult bro what more do you want

He's an adult and adults are just evil

He has the funny Rivers song

you could have just said he was a politician

Meanwhile we’re supposed to sympathize with some washed up corrupt stooge who embezzled funds for personal gain, who spouts empty platitudes

It's either vote for him or they get raped.

he went from mr 305 to mr worldwide

Adults are bad, mmkay?

Attached: l9adde04b7451.jpg (748x1200, 55.34K)

Persona 5 villains peaked at kamoshida right at the start, everything after that was just a downhill slope

The art guy was fine but as soon as Makoto joins the game basically dies.

but enough about Trump

MISTAH WORLWIDE

He's fucking perfect. Ignoring the fact that he's immensely entertaining larping as Char Aznable, ripping of his shirt to power bomb you, killing himself in the real world to try to take you out with him, etc., the story of P5 is about the sloth of society itself creating its own demons. Shido gets defeated and it amounts to literally nothing because the Japanese people are too pathetic to do anything about it because of the embarrassment, and all of his legion of lackies immediately jump in and keep the gravy train rolling because ultimately he is the sort of evil that occurs naturally, not some grandiose goober with a sob story.

No way, I mean yeah madarame was a bad guy but I felt like they had to tack on the "oh btw he killed your mom" thing just to try to force more evil out of him, because otherwise he was just a plagarist. OH NO NO THE HERCKIN ART KIDDOS. Kamoshida was a literal pedo rapist (to girls) physical abuser (to the males)

I mean he only wanted to stay in power so he could still get easy sex, i would do the same if i was him

Even Adachi had his reasons.

Attached: adachi is innocent.jpg (1000x862, 158.77K)

Midwit opinion

Sae>Shido>Yaldabaoth>Madarame>Kamoshida>Akechi>Okumura>Kaneshiro

Kamoshida was a retard for randomly fucking with the protag for no reason

>Persona 5 villains peaked at kamoshida
Wrong wrong wrong wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong
You're wrong
You're wrong
You're wrooooong~

Attached: Takuto_enemy.png (566x668, 212.01K)

I don't think they need to keep one-upping each other on how evil they are to be good villains. I think the actual problem with most of the palace rulers is that the PT have no real reason to even go after them. They're just getting themselves involved in shit because they can and they're bored. There's no real stake in it. The plagiarist was more interesting before they pulled out the thing with him killing the mom but he at least didn't feel like filler like the gangster and the burger king.

>they hated him because he spoke the truth.jpg

Persona 5 doesn't have a good story user. No one disagrees with that

It's weird Shido causes so much seething when he was based on Abe more than anyone else, but I guess Any Forums is just too removed from Japanese politics