Do you think this console generation having literally zero exclusives and still being unable to find at MSRP nearly two...

Do you think this console generation having literally zero exclusives and still being unable to find at MSRP nearly two years after launch pushed more consumers to PC gaming? Is it the rebirth of the PC dominating era?

Attached: D3F9D933-DC44-4E59-A947-2D9C5ED84692.png (1024x576, 234.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_5-only_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>PC dominating era
You mean every era?

Switch has plenty of exclusives and is still selling, but people are playing games on PC more too

>still being unable to find at MSRP nearly two years after launch
they are everywhere faggot shill liar

No games no problem

they're playing on smartphones

If anything it's just pushing people to Nintendo.

PC gaming has been better for many generations. this gen its just painfully obvious

>having literally zero exclusives

These don't count? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_5-only_games

More consumers were definitely going to PC.
Gen 7 consoles were the price of a high end gpu so if you had console and shitty laptop you had already paid for damn good PC better both. And we thought at the time that it was the no games gen but how gen 8 would show us.

Gen 8 had a few games each but barely anything of note, hardware wasn't a bad price, but was damn weak for its release it was a joke. Modest GPU and PC again just crushed it and more people took note.

Gen 9 is somehow less games. Ones getting a price jump, one has to offer a bargain bin option, and honestly a lot of people were ready to jump ship if it wasn't for 2020 GPU shortages. With things getting a little back to normal I think we'll see more people sick of dealing with console shit. Fuck me an AYN Odin or other emulator system is a better option.

Consoles were good in the past for doing unique things or at least being cheap and easy with a lot of games. Now they are weak PCs with no new games and badly remasters games to sell you for 70 dollars. They can fuck right off.

Is this the worst gen in the history of gens?
Switch is great but i'm talking about shitbox and californiabox. I think even PS3 was better, at least then we had niche jrpgs exclusives

This console generation will be the most successful ever. PS5 will sell 150 million. Switch will sell 150 million. xbox will sell 100 million. PS+ and Game Pass will replace Steam

Why you faggots are so obsessed with japanese games?
The ps3 was hot garbage, you just like playstation because it's kawaiikawaii owo!

Attached: 1591404936514.png (295x229, 79.55K)

I'd say so. Before Sony and xbox could actually compete, now it's just Nintendo.

>Tech Demo
>PS3 game
>Valid, if shit, exclusive
>Valid confirmed shit exclusive
>Already confirmed for PC
Man, that's a hell of an argument you got there.

>Why you faggots are so obsessed with japanese games
Because they're the only good games coming out nowadays and even then they're slowly throwing away their quality, just look at square.

Everyone I know liked PS3 because the online was free and that’s it

I think there might have been three or four total over it's entire lifespan that I've cared about?
I think this might be the worst console generation ever, as far as games go at least.

No because a decent PC on par with consoles costs $2,000.

Come on man the Switch is jam packed with quality exclusives

Lol
Lmao even

That everyone already played to death because the system is already like 6 years old and only gets like 2 games per year.

Fuck you, and your kawaii waifu, the only reason you like japanese games is because you will never have a real girlfriend.

I know and that's probably why the sony audience don't like videogames, because they only bought playstation for convenience and now all they get is movies.

Attached: 1656751316121.gif (480x270, 946K)

Breath of the Wild
Metroid Dread
Fire Emblem
I can't remember anything else I truly enjoyed, but I might be forgetting things.
It'd be nice if they release that toothpaste chan fire emblem or a thracia remake sometime, it's been a while since I've touched my switch.
Kirby's dream buffet might be fun with friends, but I haven't picked it up yet.

Yes, but that’s only part of it. I think social media, streaming, YouTube, and the world becoming very online focused pushed people towards PC because whether you have a console or not it’s pretty much mandatory that you have a PC so might as well make it a powerful PC capable of gaming.

I still have an Xbox over a PC thought because my autism prefers to seperate my gaming from my work.

GPUs were scalped an order of magnitude worse because of crypto. Even now, the kinds of cards that would enable you to build a system with similar performance are still overpriced. Only the retardedly priced high end cards are falling below msrp because their msrp would've been ridiculous in any other market. More likely people were pushed towards the switch, which was pretty much always in stock.