Give me a racing game on gamepass with the following

give me a racing game on gamepass with the following
>good visual car customization
>good AI
>good fun driving
inb4 FH5. game sucks.

Attached: 53925402364.jpg (1920x1080, 565.22K)

FH4

FH6

Also probably not on gamepass but Wreckfest

>give me
fuck off.

Wreckfest is a lot of fun. Great online.

just checked and the customization is barebones and litteraly copy pasted from 4 to 5 down to each single decal with no additions. fuck those lazy af devs.

>inb4 FH5
Forza is literally all the industry has anymore. EA forgot how to make NFS games, Activision killed Bizarre years ago, and Codemasters stopped making games after, what, Dirt 2? Sony Killed Evolution and Psygnosis too.

Weird thing, though -- The FH devs (Playground) are basically a supergroup comprised of the dudes that got canned from Bizarre, Codemasters, Evolution, etc. We'll never see a Motorstorm again, but if we got another PGR, it'd probably come from Playground after the Actiblizz merge.

Wreckfest is on gamepass, I think.

>good visual car customization
faggot. you deserve nothing you stupid normie ricer

>soulless nu super car
gross

>visual customization = normie
ah that's why there are so many racing games with good visual customization, because normies buy it? kys faggot.

It's a really fun game, too bad the devs never went as deep with the customization as they were planning to, they were planning on a system like street rod where you buy the individual parts from either a used parts magazine or an actual store for a very harsh price. Pretty sure each part was going to need maintenance/replacing if they got too banged up as well.

NR2003
Assetto Corsa

no one asked you perfomance customization nerd, like anyone gives a shit about that fag

Yeah the Jesko is pretty souless.

Attached: 20220126164414_1.jpg (2560x1440, 829.69K)

pretty sure gamepass gives EA origin or access or whatever it's called

you can try NFS Heat, won't blow you away but it's definitely underrated

it's pozzed trash.

Attached: instantly dropped.jpg (700x394, 90.22K)

all of the nu hypercars are soulless. just look at this new ariel. how do you go from the atom and nomad to whatever in the FUCK this shit is.

Attached: nani the fuck.png (1600x1060, 1.66M)

If you prefer racing games with customization then you don't like racing games at all.

>if you like creating your dream car to drive you don't like driving
that's like saying if you like dressing well you don't like putting clkothes on. kys retarded faggot.

oh no I can't play this great racing game because these game doesn't give me option to put stupid plastic on my car so it looks like shit afterwards. who cares about actual RACING