Wtf were they thinking

wtf were they thinking

Attached: FbgDmVpXgAAJfcH.jpg (2048x1501, 353.39K)

People look ugly when they argue. The new models and animations really are tons more expressive- on part with TLOU2 and possibly even surpassing it for the really key scenes like this one.
Ellie's still cute when she's relaxed.
Game looks fantastic. Wish there were more gameplay changes, but I'll definitely pick it up when it comes to PC.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-17-15h28m43s384.jpg (3840x2160, 2.37M)

You tell me.
Every single face is worse, even Henry's and Sam's and I didn't think I'd care enough for those.

Attached: Untitled.png (2549x1297, 1.42M)

Now every character have exaggerated acting like they are actors on stage at a play. Just great

This is just sad
Still would but damn

This honestly makes me not want to get it. Why make the daughter ugly

is being ugly an emotion?
if so they fucking nailed that one

I'd speculate that they saw all the r34 of her and found it problematic and went out of their way to uglify her, but she isn't an exception and every character across the game got hit with an ugly hammer. Top is remake.

Attached: 46e59rv0quj91[1].jpg (2000x2200, 330.68K)

Attached: 321321321.png (3830x1297, 995.58K)

>keep the male models roughly the same, and every manly features
>make all females ugly

What did Druckmann meant by this?

You all are lame as fuck for complaining about nothing

>I.... must.... CONSOOOOOOOOOOOM

I dunno, anons.

I've only seen footage from reviews, but I feel like her pretty little growing mounds are a lot more pronounced this time. The new graphics really provide an immersive experience, to where you can't help but wonder how puffy her developing nipples are under that old t-shirt.

eat your slop then

Looks 100x better, autist

I propose we perform blood rituals to curse everyone who says the PS5 version looks better.

What are you, a middle school girl?

>roughly the same, and every manly features
>
I DONT KNOW MAN SOMETHING FEELS OFF BUT I CANT FUCKING TELL
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: WHATDIDDRUCKMANMEANBYTHIS.png (170x337, 111.58K)

what the fuck is their problem??

she looks so much better now, damn

I am starting to believe those guys who say 2D>3D. The more 3D evolves, the uglier the women get. The evolution of 3D is going in a realistic direction. Therefore, the more realistic the woman, the uglier she is. In other words, 2D > 3D.

neal can't take the models away from the likes of self drilling. It's too late.

need bulgings to work his magic with the new elie model