DMC Thread

I'm just like Vergil from Devil May Cry but instead of severely untreated childhood trauma I have mental retardation.

Attached: D6QXzyYp_400x400.jpg (298x298, 17.13K)

Thoughts on DMD modes throughout the series?
I've played a bit of 3's DMD and finished 5's DMD. 5's was more "fun" (the enemy DTs felt less bullshit than in 3).
But I heard 1 actually has the best DMD. Don't know if that is true.

Attached: Dante-Shirow_Miwa.png (718x1000, 1.08M)

I want to get into DMC. Where should I start?

Also very cool OP

1 is the better starting point, if not 3, it is a prequel and a better game anyways. Play both. Skip 2 or at least see for how long you can endure it. Then 4, after that either the DmC reboot if you're interested, and finally 5.

Only did 1, 3 ans 5's.
Most fair, but hard is 1, 3's is superficially hard and it gets boring, 5 is easy to get the hand of and it becomes the most fun.

Starting at 1 and going forward is good because it's the release order and you'll get the gameplay upgrades as the games released.
Starting at 3 is possible because it's chronologically the first, but it will be hard to play 1 later because you'll be losing a lot of moves from 3.
Starting at 5 is okay because it is the most beginner friendly, but it's story won't be as impactful without experiencing the other games and you won't care about any of the returning characters.
I think you should start at 1 and play them in order, DMC as a series ends up more than the sum of its parts. Play each game on normal difficulty and then replay your favorite on higher difficulties if you want. Note that 2 is garbage but play it anyway for curiosity's sake, it's very short.
If you're on PC / new consoles it's HD Collection for 1-3, 4 Special Edition, and 5 Special Edition (5 + Vergil on PC).

Attached: Dante_Illust-1.jpg (800x1000, 310.1K)

The fact he says this two seconds before his life is ruined for the next 35 or so years explains it all.
Tony Redgrave manga adaptation when? I doubt the anime will be any good IF the anime even exists.

Attached: 18-d0ae32c3ae90383850e0ec7227c55c069826a3638845cf21e4e368eef25e52ef.png (1080x1438, 1.02M)

>Most fair, but hard
That is what I've heard.
>3's is superficially hard and it gets boring
At the risk of sounding like a shitter I kinda agree. It feels like it's forcing me to use specific strats rather than just freely style well.

There still are some unfair parts to 1 DMD, phase 1 Mundus on hard was already carpet tunnel inducing for me so I didn't even want to bother and spammed items when I got there again.

So is anyone ITT a mentally ill schizo like Dante?

No I'm more like Nero but without a girlfriend ahaha

Do you punch the walls in screaming anger like an unga?

Do you have the IQ of a door

If you’re a video game appreciator you’ll start at first game in the series. If you’re a normalfaggot with FOMO or just ignorant you’ll start at the latest game in the series. It’s always like this. Like I’m not shitting on 5, it’s my favorite in the series, but just start at 1. One each playthrough of each game isn’t even that long.

Thoughts on how Nero's gameplay will or should evolve?

Attached: nero.jpg (818x960, 38.03K)

I think doing 3 then 1 is fine.

Start with 1 and move up, they are all really short so it will probably take you like a week or so. DmC is optional if you really want more for some reason.

Attached: 1658562988775362.jpg (1052x740, 86.82K)

I played DMC 1 a couple years ago but never played the rest. Should I play 2 or replay 1?

Don't know about my IQ but I'm dead weight and also a centrist.

You are literally me, except I'm high IQ and prone to anger outbursts like Nero so people think I'm crazy for some reason.

Attached: 1657774624246.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>Should I play 2
Philosophers still debate this question today

The answer is clearly not but you should anyway

Attached: 20220715233733_1.jpg (1920x1080, 180.98K)

This picture goes so hard.

Why did they make Dante so sluggish in this game? Slashing with Rebellion feels like hitting things with a fish, Gilgamesh takes forever to use it charges and the enemies are far too quick for it, and the guns feel like they're tickling these demons.

What the fuck happened?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 51.63K)

Because you have to play on turbo to make 4 enjoyable, everything is sluggish about it on normal speeds.

Attached: 20220809011431_1.jpg (1920x1080, 610.67K)

Dante portion of the game was rushed/unfinished.

>playing anyone other than Nero in 4
DMC4 ends at Mission 10

But Nero doesn't feel like this in the same game and Dante didn't feel this slow in 3.

Cut him from the series and focus on Dante. If they don't cut him then make him more similar to Dante.

Attached: 1634578869044.jpg (1079x1341, 90.55K)

Nero's exceed gave me carpal tunnel.

DMC is so cool.

Now do this

Attached: Nero tomboy.webm (1920x1080, 1.59M)

They tried to do some retarded balancing to Dante so you wouldn't fly past his part of the game faster than you already do. Dante gets more stuff but feels weaker, Nero has less but feels like a powerhouse.
>fatass can't do two Trick dashes in a row

I think you should cut your veins instead.

>if you don't like my husbando you should kill yourself
Nerofags everybody.