Filtered all retards

>filtered all retards

Attached: SonicCDtheHedgehog.jpg (960x640, 200.16K)

Vanilla

I love playing it casually just letting the game take where it wants without trying to time travel. It's such a comfy game if you're not going for the good ending.

You can enjoy the game and relax and still be able to time travel and get the generators, especially with the time travel overhaul mod, which is basically easy mode

If you bought the Sega CD, you're the retard

I had a system that was Genesis, 32X, and Sega CD all in one. I've never heard anyone else talk about it but that's what we had when I was a kid.

Attached: 1657274874541.gif (56x53, 2.93K)

there is plenty of time to visit the future, go back to the past and save each stage

git gud filtered casual scum

Genesis CDX faggot
shit is lit
it's not 32X tho, can attach it

I haven't bought anything gaming-related in my life

>Genesis CDX
Based

hey yo i want to fucking live in that time line. this looks fucking awesome!!

I come from the timeline where Megadrive was king and I was too poor to own a mega CD and then it flopped.

Attached: OIP (3).jpg (474x355, 31.91K)

it's also a fucking portable CD player? WTF!!

why couldn't sega get their fucking shit together!!! the 32X was bigger than the fucking machine!!

Attached: 15748694896677.jpg (1280x720, 89.92K)

This was actually insane utility for the time period.

Attached: nibbas that say filtered.jpg (690x690, 54.84K)

It was a bulky piece of shit and the discman had been around for a fucking decade.

The CDX was pure garbage.

Yeah but it's 2 consoles in one, what else even had backwards compatibility back then?

Having a time limit for levels based on exploration is retarded. Yes you have time but the vast majority of players will never understand that.

sega has some great ideas but none of them seemed to catch on/ this thing is about 30 years ahead of tis time comparative speaking with backward compatibility and music and gaming on the go? incredible. I feel like killing sega was a bad move for the human race technologically speaking. MAybe this is the focal point of where the timeline fucked up so much?

You are garbage. piss off zoomie.

>Having a time limit for levels based on exploration is retarded.
Yet every sonic game had until SA2. 10 mins. I think that's still mostly a thing in every game too.

Timeline was destroyed in 2001. Everybody likes to quote 2006/2007 as the turning point (le tumblr and le iphone and le big bang theory xdddd) but it had to be earlier than that. 2001 felt like that point to me.

Maybe Y2k was real and it just fucked everything up and we didn't realize because the damage was catastrophic.

It's plausible. I'm willing to entertain almost any possibility at this point, even the possibility that we're already dead and this is hell.

It was never a problem for me in Sonic CD, you even have plenty of time to travel to the future if you want. In Sonic 3 however I remember dying several times to the time limit because the levels are so looooong and then you have to still fight a boss with what's left.

I'm really confused how this game works; what does destroying Metal Sonic and the generators do differently from just rushing time stones for the good futures?

Attached: adafb1a53d332d2fe33ca5ec156f7a17.png (566x446, 450.3K)

>Timeline was destroyed in 2001
9/11 was really a turning point in civilization, in general.

>even the possibility that we're already dead and this is hell.
Seems plausible because honestly...really. Fuck this I guess we weren't Good guys then.

2011 felt like the last "good" year. Which is also funny because they memed 2012 as "the end of the world", but yeah, I started noticing shit feeling like it was heading south as early as 2001. I had never experienced anti-white racism until that year. I noticed a general cooling in the attitudes of brown people toward me.

nothing

Happened to me on the carnival night zone during the boss fight.

There is no difference. If you get the Time Stones you get the same ending as destroying all generators. The metal sonic holograms don't change anything except the stage get's filled with animals who were scared to come out

Metal sonic is so cool.

>Yeah but it's 2 consoles in one
No, it's a console and it's add-on in one package.

The PC Engine Duo did it 3 years earlier, and came out at a price point cheaper than the Mega Drive + Mega CD combo. Legitimately embarrassing shit, it took Sega THREE YEARS to make an AIO, and even then they ignored the 32X.

ITS ALSO A CD PLAYER!!!

Yeah, so was the PC engine. It was also first.

Back to the future inspired time mechanic. Majority of the level design barely gives you enough run way to make the time jump. WTF

this

Ohhh, okay. So for the full experience, I should still be time traveling to destroy Metal Sonic even after I collect the time stones.

How come Tails wasn't in Sonic CD? also Sonic CD is basically what Sonic 1,2,3 wanted to do but couldn't due to limitations (or rather because Sonic's programmers were too mentally retarded to know what a level selector is)