Thoughts on Pac-Man World Re-Pac?

Thoughts on Pac-Man World Re-Pac?

Attached: 52A30F77-735D-477D-A32E-8345410FFF62.jpg (1125x750, 244.29K)

Nobody cares lol.
This game did not need a remake.

Was trying to find a pic of a fit guy with a buncha pacmans for abs, but just found this

Attached: pacman-six-pac-t-shirt-3__01682.jpg (1280x1143, 162.9K)

NO MS. PAC-MAN
NO PURCHASE

I feel like they could have done what they did with Klonoa and include the second game as well since it's so short

I guess I'll jerk it around. I never played the original.

Worse than the original, just like every single one of these remakes

It's fine. They've simplified some of the level designs since it is supposed to be a kids game.
If you have a child, buy it. If you're looking for a relaxing simple platformer, buy it. If you're looking for some amazing challenging masterpiece, skip it.

In what way?

It looks like shit.

>Butt bounce kills momentum
>Textures are lower quality
>Zero regards to constrast and shading, everything is evenly lit and looks like a phone game
>Hub world is a complete mess with teleports and levels being really far away from each other
>Sound mixing is awful and low quality
>Music is literally the compressed PS1 tracks with some shitty frooty loops instrument slapped on top

it's a good weed game

smoking weed doesn't make you special or cool you dumb tranny

First time playing a Pac-Man world game and it was really good. The only problem I had with it was that it's too short. Would love for Bamco to make another Pac-Man world like this.

Attached: 1607468520967.png (600x600, 43.62K)

sorry...

To add onto what the other user said
>details like pacman actually moving his mouth when eating pellets and spiders being splattered on the floor when crushed are gone
>every power pellet now stops gameplay and music, makes you big and invincible to everything, and plays wonky music for 10 seconds
>game bugs you to play on easy mode and use the super yoshi flutter they added to the game if you die a couple times
>metal enemies added to the game for extra tedium for no real reason
>slots minigame is slower and takes more time to get through because they made it pause a bunch in between spins
Its really just worse than the PS1 original in every regard.

Anyone know how to unlock the alternate cabinet?

Attached: 0B4F2BD4-96C0-4671-8D20-3A35CD4F6F53.jpg (938x750, 194.44K)

I feel like they only did so with Klonoa because a remake of the first game already existed.

Modern iteration of a mediocre game.
Still mediocre. Just up to modern standards. Graphics have suffered a bit.

Deciding to stick with the super-compressed music from the original really shows just how cheap this project was for Bamco.

>It released on the switch

Time to play this

I liked it, nothing groundbreaking just another way to play pac-man world, way better than the klonoa one too.