Its looking really good so far

Its looking really good so far

Attached: wrath classic.png (1203x669, 1.12M)

>he's paying money to play a 14 year old tranny-infested corpse of an MMO

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 252.49K)

W game, the graphics are shit though.

I've decided to bow out of WoW 100%, even though WotLK is way more fun than TBC.

>mfw played a warrior and hunter stacking Arpen up the ass.

It was like breaking the game. But I think I am done now.

Doesn't matter, the community is still garbage and will ruin it like like classic

>Why is classic so FAWKIN easy.
>brb just downloading a mod that tells babysits me through every boss

only retail is infested with trannies. Also this 14 year old game if more fun than any other game of the past decade.

I find it funny that guilds have "raid lead" when everyone just follow the addon prompts anyway

its like 20 years old i doubt it looks good

>he's going to give money to nublizzard for milking the corpse
>again

Attached: 1652821799291.jpg (1024x1017, 83.36K)

I never played Wrath so of course I'll pay to play it. I've heard its the best xpac ever.

Whatever you play won’t be the real thing. The community is completely different than it was in Wrath plus blizzard will undoubtedly do shit like have all the classes patched to their end of wrath state at the beginning which will completely change pvp

The community will ruin it soon enough.

>funding tranny worshipping corporations
neck yourself retard

Oh you play on private server. Which one?

For me its the xpac that made me quit mmos cause of how lazy blizzard seemed. Ulduar was fantastic and ICC was probably great but i ditched when ToTGC raid happened
5? months of Naxx being piss easy raid that was just copy pasted from classic, and Trial of the grand crusader just being an arena fight or some shit with bosses was just lazy

there's that and they're removing LFD for no reason

dungeon/bg spam was how I leveled most of my characters in Wrath, fuck questing and fuck anyone who thinks LFD was bad

oh no DKs wont be egregiously overpowered...

is there bigger cope that thinking classic bosses would be difficult without dbm
retail has bosses that take 500+ pulls with dbm, classic bosses are just a joke period

>two almost identical wrath threads posted within 30 minutes of each other
shill thread

>oh no DKs wont be egregiously overpowered...
they aren't releasing the launch version of DKs that had a unique playstyle for the time so they are going to be as boring as everyone else

Attached: 1635369276862.png (500x327, 73.27K)

Ummm... did you just wrote 14? FFXIVfags fuck off, Asmongold is ours. He doesn't even play your furry game anymore.

no it's not, and I will not give blizzard more money when they've been making such bad decisions over the course of a decade. I refuse to be part of the problem.

Stop giving companies money for shit they used to do well, especially when they need to die.

WoWsisters we can't stop winning

>only retail is infested with trannies
D E L U S I O N

>and Trial of the grand crusader just being an arena fight or some shit with bosses was just lazy
That's literally what raiders wanted though. They still complain to this day about trash and having to walk to bosses.