Worst league of all time

Worst league of all time.
One shot after one shot. Guess the monsters are the ones who buy the packs.

Attached: shite.webm (1920x1080, 351.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q06UhzOanhc
youtube.com/watch?v=I4upp4DP5vA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Guess the monsters are the ones who buy the packs
qrd?

Attached: 1646823733168.jpg (241x240, 19.31K)

learn to play the game you fucking shitter
or go cry on reddit with your other friends

>2399hp
>112es

Attached: e.png (69x34, 6.12K)

>dude just use one of the streamer builds GGG is terrified of nerfing and spend 16 hours a day grinding lol

youtube.com/watch?v=q06UhzOanhc

youtube.com/watch?v=I4upp4DP5vA

>one shot after one shot
first league i see

not played in a while and i wont be playing for a long time now. chris is murdering the game.

Can the league be saved
Its one thing for the league to be on fire but is it to the point where you just forget it for three months

they already sold the support packs
why the fuck would the work on the league

People give EVE shit about being spreadsheets in space when this shit is even worse.

>2k life on maps
absolutely, 100%, user issue

league's got plenty of problems but this webm ain't one of them

>user issue
hello chris

Attached: 0 - path of exile 260k energy shield instant dead .webm (1056x592, 2.83M)

>that life pool
>those flasks

Attached: 1636905604300.gif (375x250, 1.23M)

strongest reddit build

yeah fuck this game

>rest in pepperoni; i lost it all.

kek

No, but other leagues didn't have their drops nerfed into utter dogshit making it unrewarding to deal with the special league specific bullshit. There's a reason people are quitting

New to the game here, why is the DPS difference so big between classes? Is there a point to play anything other than Elementalist Lightning conduit?

Attached: 1659809505668.jpg (1058x262, 67.98K)

Man I hope D4 doesn't turn into this shit. Blizz should stay far away from this shitty game.

When there's a billion moving parts the game becomes harder and harder to balance so the devs allow certain builds to be broken and call it a day.

THE VISION

bad bait, the worst of PoE is better than the best nu-blizz can do with d4

No way, PoE is garbage, always has been.

>couldnt log in time
why even bother playing HC when you have a setup to instantly disconnect whenever theres a threat that didnt instantkill you

D4 will 100% have mtx and some of the shit from Immortal. It made them a shitload of cash, and shareholders will fire everyone who suggests not 'nickel and dime'-ing every system possible.

We'll be lucky if every season only gets it's own 10 dollar Battle Pass

Yes, HC is a mess. Thank Chris for that and the reason you have to play dancemat-simonsays with every boss

Unless they're straight up lying to our faces the game won't let you pay for power or convenience.

they actually added a battle pass for d4

>MOBAS
Off to your containment general in /vg/

i don't know what is this bald fucking retard doing so i'll assume he's simply bald and retarded.

Attached: 1657222186494.webm (590x720, 815.01K)

Pretty sure those calculations are fucked. Builds usually have millions of dps. A quick google search reveals 200 million, and even a billion dps builds. You won't find an accurate dps calculations until you open the build in a program designed for dps calculations
TL;DR just b urself, the real difference in dps isn't as drastic

Oh? It takes away two bars of XP? I thought it was just 1

They said you wouldn't be able to pay for power in Immortal either. And by their definition, you can't. You can't buy guaranteed upgrades directly, but you can buy increased odds to get more powerful.

>Unless they're straight up lying to our faces
Blizzard has never done this, especially in recent history

>They said you wouldn't be able to pay for power in Immortal either
Got proof?

because poe.ninja doesn't work with all skills, for example, with a lot of DoT skills it will only show like 30k DPS that is from the initial hit, but not the millions of damage overtime the character is built around
your best bet is loading those characters into path of building, there you will get to see the exact DPS of both builds

Whenever someone posts a clip of this moba shit and says something cool or interesting happened I am bewildered. It's always just people clicking around while a whole bunch of nothing happens.

It must be hard living with 0 perception