Reminder that Cyberpunk 2077 has one of the best combat sandboxes of any open world game and if you think the combat is...

Reminder that Cyberpunk 2077 has one of the best combat sandboxes of any open world game and if you think the combat is bad/boring you got filtered and are not creative enough to make your own fun

Attached: 2077combat.webm (720x302, 2.86M)

God it's so bad.

great, now do this exact same thing 50 times in 50 different locations with little to no difference

I forgot how retarded the AI was in that game.

This is just an incompetent imitation of RAGE 2.

>combat sandbox
>look at enemies
>turn around
>turn back to face enemies again
>enemies are different

>make your own fun
I paid 60 bucks for a team to figure that out for me you faggot. I shouldnt have to do it

>JUST PRETEND LMAO
kys tard the game is SHIT

They say that when OP was a baby they dropped him on his head.
Press F for OP's malfunctioning brain.

lol

Attached: good combat.webm (960x720, 2.66M)

The "make your own fun" cope has been the greatest gift to terrible game developers since the Bethesda modding community.

ohh shit
now this is some pro vice city gameplay

I feel like this game would have been fantastic without the dev hell resulting from trying to make le ebin GTA world. It seems like they got the shooting and even melee right and satisfying, and I hear that SOME few quests have actual branching paths/alternatives. I know there's a blatant exaggerated anti-open world circlejerk on /vT, but this is that ONE game were devs fell for the open world meme and it dragged down the whole studio

Attached: cover1.jpg (800x450, 43.29K)

op btfo

wow slowmotion
wow I've never seen that in a video game before...

We will never have devs who care again

I agree actually. The gunplay (and sounds of some of the heavier weapons) was actually satisfying. Shame.

Agreed :)

thats what more gameplay oriented games are. sandboxes are literally braindead do what you want, the best ones are GTA and Red Dead and even then you get bored. once they figure out how to close this gap and make meaningful sandbox gameplay interactions and enough complexity for fun then they'll figure out sandbox games holy grail, until then, stop being reasonable and use your own imagination and autism to generate fun.

Are we talking about Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk?

Cyberpunk
It also has some impressive level design actually

Attached: 1624040010730.webm (900x490, 2.76M)

I just hid and hacked everyone to death

Poison + Max Spread Perk + x2 Poison Damage Perk = OP as fuck

I stole and completed this game to test my 3060 Ti. It sucks

>0:10
Whoa that natural movement

Always forget how bad this game looks on motion

i kekd