Untitled

Attached: Doom_3_chad.png (344x500, 351.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tFd8CGAa
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Doom_3:_BFG_Edition#How_to_make_BFG_Edition_play_similarly_to_the_original_Doom_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my pruposal for doom 6 pastebin.com/tFd8CGAa

Attached: holy shit.jpg (1920x1080, 309.62K)

intro was amazing
first half was good
second half was grueling and horrible
force-yourself-to-complete-it-to-uninstall-it-core

>I put le gigachad on the cover so now its a good game

>wastes little time with cinematic bullshit and gets you into the action immediately
>has a shotgun that doesn’t suck complete dick
>better enemy variety, regular zombies and zombie security guards don’t just stop existing half way through
>bootleg gravity gun is janky but fun
>final stretch of the game is a proper gauntlet through hell with big enough groups of enemies to actually justify using the BFG for once
Crazy how much more enjoyable this was than the base game.

Attached: D617A565-E3D7-483E-A959-11DDE730DE35.jpg (496x700, 60.39K)

How do you fix Doom 3?

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Doom_3:_BFG_Edition#How_to_make_BFG_Edition_play_similarly_to_the_original_Doom_3
now go download some mods

>bethesda gave me (and others) this for free recently
very cool

whats wrong with the shotgun in the original game?

ridiculous random spread and damage falloff that makes it useless against anything not within hugging distance, and even then the pellets somehow all miss half the time

It's a good thing you're within hugging distance for all encounters than

And even then its still weirdly inconsistent
You can oneshot a pinkie with it and then somehow take four point blank shots to kill one imp from the same exact distance

That never happens. Sound like you're bad.

You didn’t play it
The shotgun is SHIT

Explain to me why i raped this game with the shotgun.

Because your parents never loved you.

Just like Black Mesa.

At least MetaDoom is epic

fpbp

>look how contrarian and unique my tastes are, everyone! i'm going to pretend that the worst game in the series is actually the best and that makes me super special and unique unlike the rest of you who are mindless sheep. i know this is an anonymous imageboard, but for some reason, this is still very important to me that everyone knows how special i am!

>im an npc

Has the pajeet finally moved on from fallout 3 shitposting?

>YES! Everyone is an NPC except for me, because I have *SPECIAL TASTES*. I am unique. I am one of a kind, because I pretend to have opinions that are in direct contrast to general opinions. I'm glad I'm different from the rest of you NPCs because I am UNIQUE

Let me guess, it doesn't come with the BFG Edition.

Attached: 1659118626329632.png (1024x1200, 35.95K)

Yes.

Nobody likes Doom 3, even the Carmack himself.

carmack is a malding cuck who seethes at the fact that duffy is leagues better than him

Dark
Gothic
Atmosleric
KINO

Source?

I like all the DOOM games.

Attached: 1661113374263368.jpg (539x539, 30.14K)