30 fps

>30 fps
>motion blur
>film grain

Attached: total-recall-3[1].jpg (728x392, 136.76K)

You forgot the genuinely terrible ones
>chromatic aberration: on
>screen shake: on
>motion controls: on
>report analytic data to [publisher]?: yes

Yep, the perfect console experience.

>forgetting Vignette and Lens Flare

Attached: Chromatic Abomination.jpg (355x417, 46.04K)

They Way It's Meant to be Played™

Attached: 1659221553059616.png (1024x3584, 622.95K)

I can get why people at one point might have thought motion blur was a good idea but why the fuck was film grain popular?

i liked it in mass effect. it's nice effect on some games

some games it makes sense and fits in perfectly like L4D

As a blind person who has no capacity for just using my eyes to know how eyes work versus a camera, seeing this image compels me to say sokjfofeofepojfeaejfda;kjfdafklkfad;'lk'fda;lkfda

to make it look more like a movie, and to hide poor textures.

it works well in mass-effect 1 because of the use of light means everything would have a terrible unreal-engine like glare without it. It was an excellent execution of two different forms of post-processing to achieve a feeling.

Legacy broke the shit out of it of course. Not FFX remaster levels, but still. The point is like using chiaroscuro in painting: You actually have to use it right, not just go "lmao high contrast painting"

>they do it to be more realistic

>Kek

cope, that shit never looks good

kek

Attached: heh.png (231x245, 70.86K)

>FOV 85
>staring down a straw is the default option
Can someone please explain why developers keep insisting on this trash? Its like they want to trick as many people into thinking the game plays like trash

>mouse smoothing

Attached: 1604952377585.webm (1920x1080, 1.46M)

isnt this from that one arnold movie where they are on mars and the ending is stupid

Kino.

Because console fags play on giant tvs and most of the time to change fov you have to go out of your way unless the pc port was semi competent

filtered

???
Why would the size of the TV matter beyond aspect ratio when it comes to the fov?

Because the further away you are Perspective changes
the wider the fov the harder things are to see but if you are up close objects and people being smaller makes no difference but it looks god awful to play on the console fov because you are playing with a magnify lens on

Every second of this movie is unadulterated kino, you stupid peon