Best love interest character is not available for dating

>best love interest character is not available for dating
what other games are like this?

Attached: Caroline.png (360x360, 107.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/riek2r.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but she sleeps around and you can fuck her so I don't know what your whining about.

This is best girl, don't deny it, chocolate pussy best pussy

Attached: 5955389296086161.png (600x786, 353.13K)

Jas!

Attached: 1432534657.jpg (290x291, 31.02K)

>love interest
She isn't one, and odds are that you only want her because you can't get her.
Can't blame you, I didn't like any of the bachelorettes either and only wanted Robin.
Still haven't married any of them, lol.

how
You know me too well

Caroline got around. At least her daughter is pure if you cuck Sebastian quickly enough.
Maru is easily the worst of the options available.

Post it

>Maru is easily the worst of the options available.
But she's nerdy, i love her :(

I love frustrated mature housewives

Like all the rune factories

A fellow man of good taste.

Also unrelated question, is the Jas poster a bot or just one incredibly dedicated autist?

He makes the threads. It's probably more than one poster at this point

Literally only worth a pump and dump to piss off her retarded father.

Almost every rune factory.

No, I made the thread because I like Caroline but I was also testing how long does the bot makes the post

but that's not jodi

she has the best sprite of all the female characters
green hair gets me going a lot, also

no they only want her because they have cucking fantasies about a fictional general store owner because he doesn't open one day during the week.

Your mod is broken, it just plays the events one after the other. I've fingered, throatfucked, gotten a handjob and peeked at her cunny before even introducing myself to her.

You don't have to sell me on it user.
I've looked for mods to fill the Caroline sized hole in my heart, but the only mod available is a rather shitty coomer mod.

just disable the debug events option in the generic menu config, like in the mod's description

you could switch her sprite with one of the other marriable characters (penny) and do it that way

>not available
Depends who you are

Attached: 1637164336384.png (128x128, 1.54K)

That only disables lewd events, I'm saying that literally all of her area-specific lewd or not lewd events are playing one after the other whenever you enter a new area regardless of her hearts.

Attached: IMG_20220831_190550_241.jpg (700x1000, 61.61K)

Normal people would be repulsed if there was NTR, cuck shit, cheating, and broken marriages in their wholesome farming escapism game. We play this to get away from reality's bullshit. Nobody else wants disgusting cuck shit. I know the sanctity of marriage is meaningless in the modern world, but at least let it be something in our fantasy worlds.

that's because said option encompasses most of the non-lewd events as well, since they're not exactly complete (hence, debug). if rentry user is around, here's the mod pack without the config file so it doesn't overwrite anyone else's
files.catbox.moe/riek2r.zip