What am I in for bros?

Attached: EGS_BioShock2Remastered_MassMediaGames_S2_1200x1600-9ce67143723d05cda671b3e966732fd7.jpg (1200x1600, 861.17K)

shotgun fun

dont listen to retards on this imageboard, have fun with the game. its a great sequel and has much better gameplay than the first one.

a shit game

better gameplay than the first, but worse story

the decline of video games

>remastered

Attached: 1617123266921.jpg (710x790, 250.46K)

Bioshock 2 is the good one. Have fun user.

Security Command is broken as fuck, just tag an enemy and let the never ending waves of bots do the actual work

The best Bioshock game

So much crashing that you will become paranoid of the next crash and lose interest in playing

A game that feels slightly more like SS2 than Bioshock 1.

Imagine being such an egotistical faggot that you post someone face on Twitter over a toothbrush price that you misread

yeah but who wants robots doing all their dirty work? i want to shoot stuff myself.

>remastered
for your own sanity get the original

better gameplay worse story
play og bio2 because remastered is a crashing clusterfuck, not worth trading constant replaying 30 minutes over enhanced graphics

Drill dashing is good shit
Better gunplay than bio 1 but slightly worse story
Get ready to defend little sisters bro

The story was better than the first game

a good time

if pc then this game runs like shit and will crash on you multiple times in a hour

but to answer your question, its the best bioshock game in the series with better gunplay and a better story that doesn't rely on a twist

Kino father-daughter bonding experience.