Was this bullshit or real?

Haven't seen any mention since

Attached: Silent-Hill-Neu-2.jpg (1920x1080, 87.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/599102656/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unfortunately real

Thanks. I thought it might be been fake as it was ages ago and we've heard nothing since.

Fucking mingers

Attached: 1648790252517.jpg (1319x832, 402.05K)

Are the P*lish responsible for this trash?

woke trash modren gaming is dead
Capcom is dead
Rockstar is dead

Literally confirmed konami will be showing somethint this tgs
It has to be this

Original leaker confirmed that it won't be there same for MGS and Castlevania
Polish are doing a Silent Hill 2 REMAKE that pic is the Japanese game.

So when are they going to be rolling out the reveal for this piece of shit?

>I hate myself
What amazing subtly and great writing

for all we know this is a concept image shown to execs or something don't discount the thing just yet

No, Silent Hill is dead to me

We live in an era where beauty is hated.
Hitler was right about almost everything.

Yes. a lot of the posts were taken down by copyrights.

El Goblino the game

The TGS game is likely Suikoden. Silent Hill and Metal Gear and Castlevania will be State of Play or The Game Awards.
No, this is the new Playable Teaser. By a Japanese team that is bizarrely secret. This user on Any Forums was possibly telling the truth back in May.
>There are a few silent hill games in dev at least two have been presented to us.

>Bloober is doing a remake of a classic entry in the franchise. It's first-person. The other is a mainline entry.
>The big entry has been in development in secret with a Japanese dev that isn't being disclosed. This is super weird and their marketing campaign has already started? As early as late 2021? I have not seen a single piece of this marketing and they won't share it with us. They expressed that we won't be finding out until the official announcement.
>The images in the leak are ones in the "look book" None of it is meant for public consumption, a lot of concept and "theme" art to sort of help set the tone they are going for. However, the gameplay screens are 100 percent legit in the book.
>No gameplay was shown ( at least not to us). There's an NDA where we can't talk to other firms about it.
>Most of the firm is boomer-brained and not a lot of people know what SH is so the NDA is being handled very non-challantly. I expect there will be a lot more leaks to come. However, our firm might pass over it, so I don't expect much more from this.
>We specialize in digital marketing mainly through social media and the pitch is looking for "Viral with a flair of alternative reality".
>We spoke directly with Konami, but Sony is also involved closely.
>Release date is late 2023.

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/599102656/

what's a "ninger"

Attached: 1661759088497425.png (675x677, 326.63K)

It's minger it means uggo in britbong

Attached: 1652436357554.png (1546x841, 1.25M)

Attached: 1652569953374.png (1242x705, 1.08M)

Attached: 1652572500914.jpg (1595x1998, 272.93K)

>TGS game is likely Suikoden.
LMAO

no you get biden and billions to ukraine now

Attached: 1644594533665.png (1132x851, 830.5K)

Why do you laugh? Suikoden fans have been asking for a remaster collection or a new game for years.