Same VA thread

same VA thread

>BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF MUSHROOMS!
>SECRET OF MY SUCCESS!!

Attached: 1646676526911.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Okay now explain the webm

IIRC it's from some horror movie about a 30 year old woman, who looks like a child, puts herself up for adoption and then kills the couple who adopts her.

>Bring me the Crystals
>Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. A smelly smell that smells... smelly.

horror movie
Couple adopts 10 year old girl
turns out she is actually 30 years old but has a developmental condition or something

Orphan?
Didn't that just get a fucking prequel 13 years after it came out? It was an okay slasher that was on the verge of drawing out its premise for too long.

>never trust a bartender with bad grammar

Attached: 203499EF-C094-479B-833C-82E15D92DEDC.jpg (1100x618, 162.17K)

Nice

Poyo
PK FREEZE

Attached: Princess Lyndis.png (350x903, 323.96K)

I'd love to get an audience camera of a packed theatre for this movie.
The amount of uncomfortable shifting from the men as their female partner shows visible disgust at what's happening in the movie.

A lot of crossed legs from dudes and pop corn hogging during that scene.

I love esther so so much im still mad that she grew up to be such an ugly bitch

Attached: EstherPic058.png (354x443, 304.46K)

>it's true
Nice

Attached: D8fIlrHWwAA-rBE.jpg (500x444, 29.75K)

I could have sworn I read a news article like that, but with a guy.

hot

YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAH WHO WON THE LOTTERY? I DID

Attached: file.png (200x200, 70.99K)

>grew up
Found your issue, pedo.

SpongeBob doesn't have any hair...or does he?

Attached: Ashley_RE4_.png (602x1023, 378.38K)

walled

She's actually an ancient dragon, 1000+ years old

movie about a couple adopting an evil little girl who turns out to be a 40 year old dwarf who is trying to fuck the dad. it's actually based off a true story, I don't think the woman tried to kill anyone or the fuck the dad irl tho

Technically she tries to seduce the 'father'/husband because she's never been able to have an adult relationship because our society stigmatizes relationships with people who look underage, consigning her to a lifetime of never being able to find love. When this fails, she freaks out and murders the families who adopt her.

Huh, wasn't expecting that one.

Les poissons, les poissons
How I love les poissons
Love to chop and to serve little fish
First I cut off their heads
Then I pull out their bones
Ah mais oui, ça c'est toujours delice

Attached: 27590337-AB7F-4DE1-9689-C8A505720734.jpg (1200x720, 78.96K)

Not him, but she hit the wall pretty hard and she's still only 25.
>daughter of Elina Fuhrman (née Kozmits), a journalist, author, wellness activist, and founder of the vegan soup company
>Her father, who is of Irish descent, was adopted by a Jewish family. Her mother is a Russian Jewish immigrant, from Soviet Moldova.
Ah, that explains it.

Kain is deified. The clans tell tales of him, few know the truth. He was mortal once, as were we all. However, his contempt for humanity drove him to create me and my brethren.
I am Raziel, first born of his lieutenants. I stood with Kain and my brethren at the dawn of the empire. I have served him a millennium.
Over time we became less human and more . . . divine. Kain would enter the state of change and emerge with a new gift.
Some years after the master, our evolution would follow, until I had the honour of surpassing my lord. For my transgression, I earned a new kind of reward. Agony.
There was only one possible outcome, my eternal damnation. I, Raziel, was to suffer the fate of traitors and weaklings: to burn forever in the bowels of the lake of the dead.

Attached: Drew-Pickles-Image-ts203.png (512x800, 393.31K)

Nothing to do with being a pedo just look at her then and look at her today.

>"I am a liberator! No longer must we serve the filthy parasite. No longer need we gaze upon his waddling gait polluting the purity of our bloodline. No longer will we tolerate his primitive brain and violent impulses. Oh, terrorists. Do you not see that my cause is just? Do you not see there is no place for you in this world?"

Attached: Mungs2.png (1764x2779, 515K)